Mike Schmidt's UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Mike Schmidt

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 55829

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Floodify

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me and Staff

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) So, I was random tasered by MediDuck, and he stepped on me when I was unconcious, but when he got me killed that's when I immediatly called admin by the @ chat, the NLR Box didn't appear with the NLR Rules and Boxes with the Agree or Disagree Buttons, neither the NLR Timer.
Mexico is not safe
The NLR box and NLR Timer always shows up, why wouldn't it? You got killed and returned to the place in 2 minutes, which is NLR.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well this time for me didn't show up, other times it did show up and I could ask my self if it was a bug or not.
Mexico is not safe
I've had the same problem, where the box sometimes doesn't appear, but at that point, it's you're responsibility to keep up with the 5 minutes, or close to it.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
It was still NLR. 2 minutes is very fast and you'd realize that you were breaking NLR during those minutes.

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify