Here you go Whoop!
[Image: ot3kwi.jpg]

Here you go. You can clearly see his propblock on the right side. In the backround you can see my door opened. The pic isnt the best in the world because i just trew myself at f5 to take a pic before he removed it.
Signature too big...
shouldnt this be at the ban request..? (6 seconds of my life wasted)
I just had to post it quick for him to see the evidence so the guy could get banned. He got 3hours and 30min. Way too little when I think about the faqt that he didnt care about the propblock because he though he would only get 3 hours. He did it (propblocked himself with me and heinze's contras just because he dont like Heinze and Fearless. He even began threatning Heinze after he got banned on steam. He also lied to the admin about the whole thing and told whoop that he didnt do it, lucky me that I had evidence.

3hours and 30min for all that is way to little if you ask me, but hey I respect Whoop's desision.
Signature too big...
who's "the guy" ? :>
(08-30-2010, 06:30 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: who's "the guy" ? :>

Bob something Tounge Cant remember exactly. He has been here before, he told me on steam that he loves to minge on Fearless because he dont like the server. He is an admin on VM...
Signature too big...
Sad to see how Vent Mob tries to ruin us but yea some people just ruin it for everyone
-Signature removed-
Fail minge-report.

Thread has been closed.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles