Giveaway - Five Nights at Freddy's 1 & 2.
Greetings fellow gamers.

I have a giveaway, which will be done within one week.

I will give away one or/and two copies of the games: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or Five Nights at Freddy's 2. (your choice.)

What is Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and Five Nights at Freddys 2?

Five Nights at Freddy's is a 2014 indie point-and-click survival horror video game developed by Scott Cawthon. The game centers on the fictional pizza restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where the player must act as a night security guard, defending themselves from the malfunctioning animatronic animal characters by tracking their movement through the facility using security cameras.

The player must survive their shift, lasting from midnight to 6:00 a.m. (approximately 8 to 9 minutes of real time, 4-5 minutes on the mobile and tablet editions), without being attacked by one of the animatronic animal robots roaming the facility. The player is given access to a network of security cameras throughout the facility to track the movement of the animatronic robots. Each of the four characters have distinct movement patterns; however, most of the characters' movements take place off-screen. The camera feeds are dimly lit and distorted, one of the rooms only contains an audio feed, and the cameras do not cover certain areas of the building, most notably the two hallways directly to the left and right of the player. The player cannot leave the guard room, but can close the doors to defend themselves, and briefly turn on lights in the hallways to check for animatronics. Use of these actions consume the player's limited electrical power; if the power runs out, the cameras become inoperable, the doors open, and the lights go out, leaving the player with no defense against an attack.

As the title suggests, the game has five levels comprising five "nights" in the game, which increase in difficulty. Completion of the game unlocks an even more difficult 6th Night level, and completion of this level opens up a "Custom Night" level editor where the player can adjust the AI difficulty of the individual characters.

The main character, whose name is later revealed to be Mike Schmidt,has started a job working as a night watch security guard at the restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (a pastiche of restaurants like Chuck E. Cheese's). A voicemail message left by Mike's predecessor who explains that the animatronic animal characters used at the restaurant—including the titular Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy the Pirate Fox are able to roam freely around it at night, because if they were left off for too long, their servo motors would lock up. He also adds that the characters were no longer allowed to roam freely during the day following an incident referred to as the "Bite of '87", which apparently involved the loss of someone's frontal lobe. The employee warns the player that if one of the robots encounters a human, they will automatically assume that it is a robot that is not in costume yet, and "forcefully stuff them" into a spare mechanical Freddy Fazbear costume, killing them in the process.

Newspaper clippings in the background of one of the scenes reveal that the restaurant was site to the disappearances of five children whose bodies were never found, after a man dressed as one of the animatronics lured them into a back room, and was said to have murdered them. Later, the restaurant received complaints that the animatronics began to smell foul and became stained with blood and mucus around the eyes and mouth, with one customer comparing them to "reanimated carcasses".

Welcome back to the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! 

In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases, and promise to put on a safe and entertaining show for kids and grown-ups alike! 

What could go wrong? 

As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office. 

As always, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for death or dismemberment.

Trailers:

Five Nights at Freddy's 1:

Five Nights at Freddy's 2:

Comment down below with this template:

Code:
I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because:

Does the game scare you:

Why would you like to recieve a copy of the game:
Note: I do not own the videos that are used in this thread.

Links for mobile users:

- Higly Kind Regards, Evanswachtz.
The following 2 users Like Evanswachtz's post:
  • dig, Craz
The forum seems quite buggy.
Just tell me if you got any problems!
I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because: Uh.. Never played it, would like to.. I'd also rather not spoil it by looking it up on youtube or something like that...

Does the game scare you?: I suppose, the content sounds pretty frightening.. As I stated above I have yet to play it so I wouldn't know..

Why would you like to receive a copy of this game?: To try it out, heard a bit about it.. Sounds intriguing.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Bowiii
Heres the idea:
Three+ people = One copy.
Ten+ people = Two copies.
I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because: Well, I'm not really a guy whos played horror games, I just want to have fun with it and the only thing I would like it to try this.

Does the game scare you?: Isn't that part of the game?, But really I would like to experience that type of horror genre.

Why would you like to receive a copy of this game?: Well I can't afford games since I don't have money and I just wanted to try and get this game as I seem to be bored throughout this month, I just hope yourself to choose me because I truly would be grateful to any person who gave this game to me, I don't want to sound like a suckup but I truly can't afford games like people can as I live a hard life.

Cheers Evan!
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because: Never played it before seems like a interesting game really

Does the game scare you?: Not sure ive seen a few pepole streaming the game it seems abit scary

Why would you like to receive a copy of this game? It seems like a interesting game
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because: Well, I have not played or seen it, but I love horror games. I would really love this.

Does the game scare you: Well, if it is 10 times more scary then slender (which was not scary) then yes.

Why would you like to recieve a copy of the game: I would like a copy of the game because I really want to try it, and get away from GMod.
I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because: I loved the first one due to the way you had to manage your power, check on Foxy and Freddy to keep them at their positions while checking your lights after Chica and Bonnie.

Does the game scare you: I would say yes, but it's probably a no. I started enjoying the game rather than being scared when I first learned how to deal with the different characters.

Why would you like to recieve a copy of the game: I recently finished the 4/20 mode on FNAF 1 and the other levels on it, and loved it. I now want to try out FNAF 2 and see how far I can get and if I dare to try the 10/20 mode if I can get that far.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
I love Five Nights at Freddy's 1 or/and 2 because: Compared to most horror games that I've played, it adds a new element to the genre that I have never experienced before.

Does the game scare you: The first time I played it was on my iPad. In class. With headphones on. While everyone was quiet. Let's just say, an unexpected jumpscare occured 5 minutes into gameplay and I screamed my head off Tounge

Why would you like to recieve a copy of the game: I would love to make a Let's Play of it, and have been unable to buy it on Steam because my debit card expired and I have no idea when I'll be able to replace it Sad
So one giveaway will be done tonight.