HELP !!
Everytime i press "g" "h" "j" my keyboard completely stops working takes about five minutes to come back on, sometimes doesnt and laptop need restarted any idea on how to fix this. had to type this with on screen keyboard lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
What kind of keyboard do you own?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(11-16-2014, 07:26 PM)Laurenz Wrote: What kind of keyboard do you own?

it's built into the laptop, nothing has been spilled on it either
Few things you could try...

1. Check for crumbs, though you may have not spilt anything on it, you may have scattered a few pieces of food in your keyboard, either making keys not respond or making them send incorrect signals

2. Found this on a website,

Quote:Bad Connections
Sometimes the keyboard loses connection with the laptop's motherboard, and you have a keyboard that either works intermittently or not at all. If you're an IT pro, removing the outer case and reconnecting the ribbon cable on the bottom of the keyboard should be child's play. If not, check out sites like ifixit.com or your laptop manufacturer's site for service manuals and diagrams to help you disassemble your laptop and reconnect that ribbon cable. If you aren't comfortable disassembling your laptop, then bring it to a service depot so a professional can take a look at it.

3. Call the company where you got the computer, explain the problem to them and see if it the laptop's keyboard is faulty, or if it just a glitch.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'll try screwing the back off. And check if the connection is loose.
Option 2 - Get Keyboard.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon