Unban Request
Your name: Mathias_

Your ban ID: 41785

Banned by: Console

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I belive you should unban me because I have "served my time", I am sorry for what I did, and I can see now why that's not okay, in any kind of way!
I have completely given up on the idea of making my own Garry's Mod RP community. The main reason I am even bothering making an unban request is, I was told an apology to SoulRipper was all I needed to give, which is why I am here today.

I hope, that mostly you, SoulRipper, will accept this apology and grant me access to your servers once again, like I mentioned above, I do no longer develope or administrate other Garry's Mod servers. I would love to make my return to Fearless.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely, 
Mathias_
You tried to create a server that was a basic replica of CityRP and then afterwards was caught breaking the ToS again by double accounting bypassing this first ban.

That is two ToS infractions as well as very serious ones. I do not see how a simple apology is going to get you out of this one.
Not involved.
(11-16-2014, 06:02 AM)Fultzy Wrote: You tried to create a server that was a basic replica of CityRP and then afterwards was caught breaking the ToS again by double accounting bypassing this first ban.

That is two ToS infractions as well as very serious ones. I do not see how a simple apology is going to get you out of this one.

I never created a server that was a replica of CityRP, I did made a list of all CityRP functions, but i never made any gamemode! And I still think that ban was unfair, since a gamemode was never created!

And yes, I did double account, and as I stated above I am deeply sorry for it!
You do not get unbanned for being "sorry". I agree with Fultz on this one.

(11-16-2014, 06:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You do not get unbanned for being "sorry". I agree with Fultz on this one.

I have already seen other players been unbanned for being "sorry". So that was just an exception?
Do not compare your case to other cases. All are different and referring to the conclusion of one as reasoning for another is not how this is going to work.

You broke the Terms of Service twice one attempting to mimic CityRP by hiring a coder to create it for you. And another which is creating a second account to bypass a current ban. And I would like to keep in mind that this second ToS break was not even 3 months ago.
I remember this incident, however the only hint of a ToS violation was a coderhire page, no coder was actually hired and this issue was resolved within 24 hours of it's existence. Interesting note, last I remember Mathias_ was required to apologize by Soulripper before his unban was to be allowed. He's apologized, I'd like for you to take the time to contact Soul about this issue before being so extremely judgemental of this situation. Obviously, most of your staff isn't informed of the status of this specific ToS Violation. At the time I was a Supervising Administrator for said community and was also the main person trying to keep relationships between the two communities "friendly" even though THIS community seemed to go out of it's way on more then one occasion to have negative review of the other. I was still an administrator here when they founded that one. Doomdude1 and myself were "threatened" by Soulripper with demotion for going there when they were a PERP server, a gamemode which is completely unrelated to CityRP.

Now lets stop being so steadfast in our opinionated stances and think outside the bun a little. Talk to Soulripper about the case please. It was an SA level matter and to be blunt, some of the staff here weren't staff when this event happened, meaning that they don't know what was going on in the background, hence their judgement is a bit impaired. Specifically, the admin that joined the community in Dec 2013 wouldn't really know much about said situation, this event happened right around that time and he was barely even a player in this community. If he would like to come on here and read rules and elaborate on that, fine, but to say he honestly knows more then his opinion on the situation is well beyond a stretch.
I think there is some kind of bug here? I can't see page two of this thread.

Edit:
And now this is appering on page one? Something weird is going on.
It's hidden posts (for admin), your ban appeal is being discussed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify