VC Car Blinkers missing sound?
Whenever I am supposed to hear the blinkers of a car, I don't and I get missing sound notices in my console:

(I also got some missing door sounds, not sure what they are for)

Code:
Failed to load sound "vehicles\vc_door_open.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
Failed to load sound "vehicles\vc_door_close.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\vc_blinkers_in.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\vc_blinkers_out.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\vc_blinkers_in.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\vc_blinkers_out.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

Seems like the workshop content version is missing these sounds, and I didn't update my legacy content.
i have self control
Everyone does.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Actually not everyone, i had this then a friend sent me the files that had downloaded for some reason, if required, i could find the folder and upload them to mediafire or something similar with instructions of where to put them, (it also includes a car door opening and closing sound when getting in the car)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
There are a lot of sounds missing.

Here is a fix: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=341930556
Bug fixed, will download soon from server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This goes crazy in my console. As well as door open and door close and some other sound. I'll have to check when I'm next on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can hear the sound of the indicators and car doors now. Such a small thing has made quite a nice improvement to driving in CityRP.

Thanks for fixing it, Soul.
Regards,
aviator