Im truly sorry
Your name: Dantheman

Your ban ID: 39567

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "Scamming"

Involved: skryinferno

Why we should unban you: So, I have been banned for about a year, i feel like a fuken idiot, i was 13 back then, now im 14 with a mind, (3 months till 15) pls unban. Im so sorry, I truly am,   EDIT    I truly loved this server and i let money get to me, this guy was even my friend (his ign was pyro) i have over 100 hours in the server, that is a lot. Being able to play this server again will be like finding a 100 bill on the floor. I want to see how well this server has progressed and play with the people on it. Please unban me, or atleast shorten it to 1-3 months, please, i would be so greatfull. I miss the server so much, and all the fun i had on it. Please reconsider.
Put some effort in your UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I edited it please reconsider.
Age has nothing to do with this. If you broke the rules then you broke the rules and there's little to change that.

This was your 8th ban where you clearly knew it was against the rules and that you could get permabanned if caught, and you went ahead and did this anyways.

This is one of several blatant rulebreakages that you've commited and been banned for.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Please im begging you, i would never break the rules again, i miss this server soooooooooooo much, i want to play it again, i-i-i i love this server please, i spent more than 100 hours, i truly means i liked it, yes yes yes i know i broke a rule, but cant i have a second chance? I promise i will never break a nother rule if i do, perma ban me and you will never hear from me again, i promise, i wont make another unban request, i wont make another account buy g-mod on that then come on the server, i wont do any of that bullshit. sorry, and if you dont unban me i understand. Please consider what i said here. Please put more than 30 seconds of thought into it. (Im not saying thats what you did with the previous ones) Please im begging you, please.
Denied.

You broke the rules, and your ban-record shows how little you've respected the rules of this community.
You've broken the rules on purpose several times, and you've done enough damage. You knew of the damage and you took the risk.
Sincerely, Enzyme