Report Mungi
Name of player: Mungi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7852569

Time in GMT: Thu Nov 13 17:41:41 (Exact time for logs)

Server:  v33x

Involved: Mungi, Sauce (SRU Sergeant), Thumbe (For seeing Mungi CDMing me and saying this in OOC), Toffee_Waffle, People seeing the accidents. 

Summary
At this moment I was a GSG9 - Protection Group (SRU). We decided to keep the president protected in our safehouse located across the big Auto Shop building. First of all, Mungi kept complaining that we weren't doing our job, because we were "patrolling".  That remark started a big discussion between him and the SRUs, citizens etc. Ofcourse we we're only keeping the president safe so doing our job. After heading back to the nexus I died, because I fell from the 4th floor... So I respawned, hung around the nexus for a few minutes and went towards our safehouse again (Walking, because I left my car there). The argue was still going on at that moment. As I passed the rebelhouse Mungi came up in his raptor and said something like: "Stop patrolling SRU." and turned left to industrial, I turned right to the Motel. When I almost reached the end of the tunnel, Mungi ran me over. I know he did this on purpose, because of the argue. But the story continues: After I spawned again, Mungi showed up in front of BP. So I ran towards him and made a screen of him driving in the raptor. As you might expect: He CDMed Toffee_Waffle (Officer). 

A fireman couldn't make a curve after this, so he ran me, Toffee (Causing death) and an other person over. If you could find this in the logs or find the screen of this accident enough, I would like to have this fireman banned as well. His name is: Tenndiver

Please Comment when you are involved!

Evidence

Screens BR Mungi

Notes:
- First screen Mungi is still arguing
- Thumbe says that Mungi CDMed
- Mungis job in "Street Racer"
- President was in our base. So we were doing our job

Screens BR Tenndiver:

Thank you for reviewing my thread,
Make sure you comment when you are involved!
Kind Regards,
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
1) I did run you over yes, in the middle of a road you were jaywalking as a cop on a blind corner towards downtown motors, less than 5 minutes later I go back past that way as I was just driving round the map and you were in the same place next to a cop car at the exact same location.
2) Jaywalking as a cop down the MIDDLE of a road?? Failrp?
3) I was a street racer, I drive fast on roads, the time I hit you, you were in the middle of the road and I was being chased by police.
I saw you mungi CMD:ing alot how do you explain two cops were arresting chaffeur and you just go fullspeed over they and say its their fault . Also me and my friends drove to back of downtown motor and you followed and crashed intentionally to my back and i died when we stopped there. Also i saw raptor with same color but i dont have any proof it was you cdm: ing almost 5 people who were standing at the burgerking.
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
(11-14-2014, 12:15 AM)acialwip Wrote: 1) I did run you over yes, in the middle of a road you were jaywalking as a cop on a blind corner towards downtown motors, less than 5 minutes later I go back past that way as I was just driving round the map and you were in the same place next to a cop car at the exact same location.
2) Jaywalking as a cop down the MIDDLE of a road?? Failrp?
3) I was a street racer, I drive fast on roads, the time I hit you, you were in the middle of the road and I was being chased by police.

1) Since there is no sidewalk in the tunnels, I am free to walk in there. It was at the end of the tunnel so you definitely saw me. We were arresting a person, who just pulled out a AK. I saw your car and made the screen. You were standing stil and ran the officer over (Didn't even try to stop).
2) Even though you think it is jaywalking, it doesn't give you a reason to run me over.
3) Street racer or reason of speeding also doesn't give you a reason to CDM me. Weither it's a citizen or SRU/Police.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
1) You were stood in the middle of tunnels mate.
2) I was being chased by cops, I'm not going to slow down so I don't hit another cop, especially if you're in the middle of the road.
(11-16-2014, 06:25 PM)acialwip Wrote: 1) You were stood in the middle of tunnels mate.
2) I was being chased by cops, I'm not going to slow down so I don't hit another cop, especially if you're in the middle of the road.

So you are just saying it was planned to drive over SRU? And using your vehicle as weapon ?
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
v33x [17:37:27] Mungi (STEAM_0:0:7852569) Knocked down: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames (STEAM_0:1:76653145) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl
v33x [17:37:27] Mungi (STEAM_0:0:7852569) Knocked down: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames (STEAM_0:1:76653145) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl
v33x [17:37:27] Mungi (STEAM_0:0:7852569) Ran over: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames (STEAM_0:1:76653145) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl
v33x [17:41:38] Mungi (STEAM_0:0:7852569) Knocked down: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames (STEAM_0:1:76653145) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl
v33x [17:49:55] Mungi (STEAM_0:0:7852569) Knocked down: Toffee_Waffle (STEAM_0:1:38039917) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl
v33x [17:50:03] Mungi (STEAM_0:0:7852569) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

Approved.