Fake ban
Code:
Your name: Andrex_92

Your ban ID: 55675

Banned by: [FL:M] Zecon

Reason: Breaking NLR (Fake ban)

Involved: Rebels against Police Units

Why we should unban you:Breaking NLR? ..The raid was ended alraedy, i died and im gone to take back my car in front of the Slum appartement, nothing more.Unmotivated ban i didnt break any rule raid was ended and police already cleaned and empty all area(my NLR time about 4 min and a handful of seconds) . i got the ban without any advice or a word by the Moderator.I donated too much for the server because the Team made a fantastic server but this new Admin/Moderators have to learn better the rules and stop banning fot stupid reasons and check better for the real rulebreakers/propkillers etc.(Sorry for my basic english)
If you returned when 4 minutes had passed (as you said yourself) then you broke NLR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I called Zecon to this.
You didnt just come back to get your car back. When i called zecon you stood next to me inside the slum appartment, i assumed to save your contraband. I also doubt there was 4 minutes between the death/return time. If i would have to guess i would say 2 minutes.
(11-11-2014, 04:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you returned when 4 minutes had passed (as you said yourself) then you broke NLR.

So fo you i have to get i day ban for 1 minute of fault??? when there're 10000 people in this server under your eyes cdming,propkilling,propblocking hacking and you ignore everithinhg and doesnt do a fu@&%ing shit to stop them..i get a ban because i tried to take back my car one minute less???? Great Admins really.. i got more understanding by SoulRipper than is the owner than from you ..
You admitted to me over Forum PM that you broke NLR just to 'open a door' which is not a valid reason whatsoever.

Andrex_92 Wrote:Man remove it absolutly now...i didnt broke any NLR.... the raid was ended already i went inside just to open the rebel room door for police and im gone away..you banned me when i was outside the slum and away from the raid location..so remove this ban or i report it for fake.I'm good role player and i donated too much for this server i dont accept your discrimination ban i will start a war if you dont remove it..

It should also be noted that you then also threatened to "start a war" if I did not remove your ban.

You say you were outside the base, but when I teleported to the guy who reported you (Baskingner) you were stood  directly in the middle of the slums apartments, and when I teleported to your death position, it was in the same place. When I checked the time, your NLR timer was on 2-3 minutes, which is why I banned.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(11-11-2014, 04:59 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I called Zecon to this.
You didnt just come back to get your car back. When i called zecon you stood next to me inside the slum appartment, i assumed to save your contraband. I also doubt there was  4 minutes between the death/return time. If i would have to guess i would say 2 minutes.

I opened the door (my door) the room was totally empty so stop with your bullshit..i was inside tazed by police the only reason because didnt leave the raid area..
Yes, and that raid area was a NLR zone for you. This isnt the first time that someone breaks NLR and kills the other party, hence why i called a moderator.

At that time i didnt know you were there to "open a door for the police". i assumed you were up to no good. I agree that "assuming the worst" wasnt needed on my part since you just tried to help but in the end you did break NLR, regardless of your intentions.
If you had been tazed because you wouldnt leave the area, it's pretty safe to assume you broke FearRP as well as NLR as you said you came back within 4 minutes.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(11-11-2014, 05:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Yes, and that raid area was a NLR zone for you. This isnt the first time that someone breaks NLR and kills the other party, hence why i called a moderator.

At that time i didnt know you were there to "open a door for the police". i assumed you were up to no good. I agree that "assuming the worst" wasnt needed on my part since you just tried to help but in the end you did break NLR, regardless of your intentions.

You dont?? the SRU Sergeant told me to leave and i 've WRITTEN " I'm here just to open a door fo you" My personal door, it was wtitten you everybody know only what you want to know..banning people for fun or for stupid reasons. you raided us for?? no evidency for contraband but we didnt call admins..we arent's kids like you all(moderator too). I only want play in peace but in this server is impossible, great game but noob community sometimes.
(11-11-2014, 05:24 PM)SirCrow Wrote: If you had been tazed because you wouldnt leave the area, it's pretty safe to assume you broke FearRP as well as NLR as you said you came back within 4 minutes.

if you wasn't there shut up..they didnt give me the time to leave, i've been random tazed istantly..