Ban Request on [FL:RP] Sgt.Mily #Sick
Name of player:[FL:RP] Sgt.Mily #Sick

SteamID: [FL:RP] Sgt.Mily #SickSTEAM_0:0:50200855

Time in GMT: 9:25AM around that time

Server: 33x

Summary:Because the president didn't know how to do his job well, he decided to go and kill him so someone else could take the job, he broke General Rule 10 aka Backseat administration ("Do not take the situation into your own hands. ") I even told him that he should teach him instead of killing him.. I think he CDMed him I don't think he shoot him, I think the loggs will show that but he pretty much said everything that he was doing in the OOC chat.

Evidence:

[Image: eW3sbXj.jpg]

[Image: F1uTwej.jpg]

[Image: qExTSCl.jpg]

[Image: dEsAp0n.jpg]

[Image: SsMOaw7.jpg]
First. Hit it by accident truth I wanted to kill him I wanted to turn right but damn it I did not notice. He stood in the middle of the street.
Secondly. Do not say much English and I do not understand what you wrote to me.
Thirdly. I have written laws to OOC and already tensing citizen August so take piss. Cling to for anything, as if you were an admin.
And as I said it would be free as it will be 10 seconds it was known that because he had already killed so 2 minutes and still stood on it.
I'm sorry for the mistakes Goggle translator.

Ehh and raptor Tell me where is Backseat admin okay ? Im don't see it.
And it threw the penultimate picture unless specially to impress the administration
cheers 600.

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

+ Support

I was on at the time (as you can clearly see in the screenshots) I can agree on the fact he didn't "accidentally" run over the president since he said he was gonna run him over before he did (these screenshots proves that):

A Couple seconds after he said he was gonna "Accidentally" run the President over.

Also (this is unrelated) Milly has been rude to me calling me stupid and threatening to post a BR on me for telling him I was gonna handcuff him even though he was j-walking and standing in the road after me and Thumbe warned him three times to get out. An admin also agreed with me wanting to handcuff him. Back to the CDM situation, I can say this post is 100% true and so can most people who were on at the time.

I did say "Can we vote to demote him?" because he never said the laws and raised the taxes to 20% without reason and then asked if anyone wanted to buy a Mercedes he was selling :/
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-11-2014, 10:13 AM)Funky Penguin Wrote: + Support

I was on at the time (as you can clearly see in the screenshots) I can agree on the fact he didn't "accidentally" run over the president since he said he was gonna run him over before he did (these screenshots proves that):

A Couple seconds after he said he was gonna "Accidentally" run the President over.

Also (this is unrelated) Milly has been rude to me calling me stupid and threatening to post a BR on me for telling him I was gonna handcuff him even though he was j-walking and standing in the road after me and Thumbe warned him three times to get out. An admin also agreed with me wanting to handcuff him. Back to the CDM situation, I can say this post is 100% true and so can most people who were on at the time.

I did say "Can we vote to demote him?" because he never said the laws and raised the taxes to 20% without reason and then asked if anyone wanted to buy a Mercedes he was selling :/

Okey first im stand at middle of the road right and you tell me you are gonna arrest me for using Flares! You didn't saw what hapend at nexus! so you can't tell im killed him! Only thumbe saw that or no becouse he got tranq by someone.

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

So as I said. I hit him. The truth was going to kill him,in order that it will be in his office, at the intersection turned right and bam! I thought you hit a normal player but as I walk and I see that it is the President immediately ran out and it apologized, may confirm that the matter. Thumb saw and he said that the President did jaywalking.
Oh and + support is part of a suggestion and not under the ban request
This advice to you in the future.

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

I don't see where you two's comments are going cause some of them don't make sense. But I am going to try to explain things differently.

1 - You broke General Rule 10 : If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands. Backseat administration is when a player (None staff) takes a situation into his own hands and punishes another player for breaking a rule or anything like that, which is what you have done.. Even if it was an 'Accident' you intended to kill him, considering the fact that you said the following things in the OOC chat.

2 - Originally you did not even have a valid RP reason to kill the president at that time, you can not kill him for FailRP which if you do, will count as backseat administration.. So really it doesn't matter that you ran him over 'Accidentally' or that you were going to kill him in the office it still counts as Backseat Administration if you are killing him because he wasn't role playing properly. "that's fail pres didn't making her job. gonna do something with that" ~SGT.Milly's Message in OOC chat.

3 - I only showed the picture of me telling you about teaching him instead of killing to show that you were warned before you did what you did, my intentions were not to impress the admins.
(11-11-2014, 11:42 AM)Raptor Wrote: I don't see where you two's comments are going cause some of them don't make sense. But I am going to try to explain things differently.

1 - You broke General Rule 10 : If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands. Backseat administration is when a player (None staff) takes a situation into his own hands and punishes another player for breaking a rule or anything like that, which is what you have done.. Even if it was an 'Accident' you intended to kill him, considering the fact that you said the following things in the OOC chat.

2 - Originally you did not even have a valid RP reason to kill the president at that time, you can not kill him for FailRP which if you do, will count as backseat administration.. So really it doesn't matter that you ran him over 'Accidentally' or that you were going to kill him in the office it still counts as Backseat Administration if you are killing him because he wasn't role playing properly. "that's fail pres didn't making her job. gonna do something with that"  ~SGT.Milly's Message in OOC chat.

3 - I only showed the picture of me telling you about teaching him instead of killing to show that you were warned before you did what you did, my intentions were not to impress the admins.

I would write something but do not know how to write.

The President was Injured and on the server was not paramedic. And as we know how someone is injured and knocked at least a speed of 35km / h is 35% HP. and by the president died 3 minutes straight? I killed him by shooting him? I did not kill him by accident as I suggest turning you read carefully what I wrote. We are waiting for a response admins.

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding car deathmatch and attempted random deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team