[Unofficial] [Hiatus] Capello Family
(11-10-2014, 09:18 AM)Jan Wrote: Good luck!

Thanks!
Good luck with the clan! Smile

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

The following 1 user Likes Profeat's post:
  • Kai
Good luck man! You did good in Leyva hopefully you do good leading this new clan.
You should know this but ill still remind you, stay AWAY from SAA & ECB!
Hopefully what happend to Leyva wont happen to Capello. Anyway man good luck!
Smile

If you need help making the forums bigger adding more info or anything in general contact me ill
gladly help you out.
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
The following 1 user Likes DrunkPuto's post:
  • Kai
(11-10-2014, 12:45 PM)Milythxd Wrote: Good luck with the clan! Smile
Thanks dude
(11-11-2014, 12:06 AM)TheGrim Wrote: Good luck man! You did good in Leyva hopefully you do good leading this new clan.
You should know this but ill still remind you, stay AWAY from SAA & ECB!
Hopefully what happend to Leyva wont happen to Capello. Anyway man good luck!
Smile

If you need help making the forums bigger adding more info or anything in general contact me ill
gladly help you out.
Thanks! Leyva was an awesome clan, and it sucks it got shut down but at least we had fun Cheese
I will heed your advice though and stay away from those biggies until at least further down the road haha.
[OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pady
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18630082
Hours on the server: 92
Bans: 0
RP Points: 0
Activity on FL: Every day
Why you want to join the clan: I'd like to try out the clan life and a new started clan that i can grow with would be awesome.
Age IRL: 21
Misc info: 21 Years old from Sweden, it technician
[IC]
Name: John Silver
Background: Born and raised in Evocity, both parents are dead from age. 35 Years old, been doing business for as long as i can remember.
Highly trained in all kinds of military situations, best with M4/AWP.
Skills: Driving, accuracy and moneymaking
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I would like to help the clan grow and am hoping that the clan can help me grow aswell!
Misc info:
[OOC]
Steam Name: Power Ranger 2.0
Hours on the server:397
Bans:1
RP Points:2
Activity on FL: 6.5/10
Why you want to join the clan: I want to join a new mafia clan since every clan I join ended up to fall apart.
Age IRL: Do I have to?
Misc info: I'm still in school so my activity may vary.
[IC]
Name: Jamal"Power"Congo
Background: I was in the Marines until I got kicked out so I started a life of crime. Started with mugging then robbing house until I got picked up by the Vermani Family but the leader got killed and disbanded. The next Family was the Mangano but again the leader just disappeared then disbanded.I went to a private mercenary company Slyfox Security Corporation and now I am here.
Skills: Shooting,Driving,Sports,and Commanding
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I am a great shot and good leader and very good driver.
(11-11-2014, 02:30 AM)Pady Wrote: [OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pady
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18630082
Hours on the server: 92
Bans: 0
RP Points: 0
Activity on FL: Every day
Why you want to join the clan: I'd like to try out the clan life and a new started clan that i can grow with would be awesome.
Age IRL: 21
Misc info: 21 Years old from Sweden, it technician
[IC]
Name: John Silver
Background: Born and raised in Evocity, both parents are dead from age. 35 Years old, been doing business for as long as i can remember.
Highly trained in all kinds of military situations, best with M4/AWP.
Skills: Driving, accuracy and moneymaking
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I would like to help the clan grow and am hoping that the clan can help me grow aswell!
Misc info:

I have reviewed your application and you have been Accepted! I have seen you RP before and I am glad to RP with you again. You will start out as the soldier rank for now, set your clan tag as "Capello Family - Soldier" Hope to see you soon.
(11-11-2014, 02:34 AM)Power Ranger 2.0 Wrote: [OOC]
Steam Name: Power Ranger 2.0
Hours on the server:397
Bans:1
RP Points:2
Activity on FL: 6.5/10
Why you want to join the clan: I want to join a new mafia clan since every clan I join ended up to fall apart.
Age IRL: Do I have to?
Misc info: I'm still in school so my activity may vary.
[IC]
Name: Jamal"Power"Congo
Background: I was in the Marines until I got kicked out so I started a life of crime. Started with mugging then robbing house until I got picked up by the Vermani Family but the leader got killed and disbanded. The next Family was the Mangano but again the leader just disappeared then disbanded.I went to a private mercenary company Slyfox Security Corporation and now I am here.
Skills: Shooting,Driving,Sports,and Commanding
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I am a great shot and good leader and very good driver.
Reviewed and Accepted! Due to me RPing with you plenty of times before and knowing you well, I am going to place you ahead as Capo because I know you can lead. I hope to RP with you soon.
Also, do not worry about the activity on Fearless too much, as I understand school can take up a lot of time and it should be a priority, just be on when you can Smile
The following 1 user Likes Kai's post:
  • Greed^
I have decided that it is time to leave this clan, I am usually rping with other people more than this clan and decided this is time I leave, good luck with the future!
(11-14-2014, 07:34 PM)adamh2410 Wrote: I have decided that it is time to leave this clan, I am usually rping with other people more than this clan and decided this is time I leave, good luck with the future!

Ah, that sucks Sad
However thanks for the RP you did with us and GL in the future to you too!