Im also going to leave sorry guys.
(11-23-2014, 10:52 PM)Kai Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 10:58 PM)DaSaintz Wrote: [OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DaSaintz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51828992
Hours on the server: 300+
Bans: 6
RP Points: 0
Activity on FL: Always up for an RP on FL. When there's an RP on FL. I'm always up for it.
Why you want to join the clan: I have been looking for a clan like this one for months, I believe this is the type of clan for me, where I can bring my true RP skills out.
Age IRL: 15, 16 next month Cheese
Misc info: Very Sociable, I play both soccer and tennis and I love cars.
[IC]
Name: Steven Geropoulos
Background: Greek Australian, successful business man, Steven had to work hard during the European economic crisis to have the money and success that he has today. Steven loves to spend time with friends and family, and loves to go out and have a great time. Steven is also very serious when there is work to do.
Skills: Great Driver, Business and good with firearms.
Why do you think you should be in the Family: I have been searching for the right Family for me that would do things that I love doing, and that family is the Capello Family.

Accepted! However, I have been busy IRL lately and I won't be on consistently until winter break. Add me up on steam!
Thanks Man! I'll add you now! Cheese  No worries, I won't be able to RP until the Winter Break anyway.
Sorry Kai, I can't seem to find you, do you mind adding me when you have the time? Smile
(11-27-2014, 12:25 AM)DaSaintz Wrote: Sorry Kai, I can't seem to find you, do you mind adding me when you have the time? Smile

Sure.
[OOC]
Steam Name: Atrades Jenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54514494
Hours on the server: 410
Bans: 4 Bans/ all over a year ago
RP Points: 6
Activity on FL: Extremely Active. On everyday, had a break when i was in Boot Camp and could not play. Have been a FL member since February of 2013.
Why you want to join the clan: Trying to find a group of people to play with and bring my experience to.
Age IRL: 19
Misc info: Im an active duty US Service Member so my hours are mainly on weekends or Nights on weekdays.
[IC]
Name: Davis Cutmore
Background: Previous Capo for the now disbanded Cutmore Family. Extremely skilled in firearms, technology, and architecture.
Skills: Architecture/Firearms Handling/ Technology Innovation
Why do you think you should be in the Family: Ask not what the family can do for you, but what you can do for the family.
Misc info: Have multiple vehicles, weapons, and dupes to use in RP.
After a few months of me being away doing other sh*t, the Capello family is now reopened and back on track! It will be run by myself and my friend Kayak and applications to join are very welcome!
**A Letter left outside the Don's Office, Addressed to the Don and him only**

Dear whom this may concern,

I am the Capo di tutti capi from the Santorini Family, we wish to speak to you about your future in Evocity. We do not wish to make war nor do we wish to become best friends. We just wish to come to an conclusion of your future and ours.

V. Santorini
[OOC]
Steam Name: TheSuperLion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56143527
Hours on the server: 520+
Bans: 7
RP Points: 2
Activity on FL: Every day. (Central European Time)
Why you want to join the clan: I actually was "joining" mostly to ask, do you need an architect? I build alot.
Age IRL: 14
Misc info: I would love to build alot, but i can do other roleplaying aswell.
[IC]
Name: Clara Harmony
Background: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=58514
Skills: Seducing people, Persuading and is good at doing the talking.
Why do you think you should be in the Family: Because it seems like a nice one. One where i would have a good time etc.
Misc info: She is a designer aswell... ^^ (Good at architectry)
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator