Ban request on : Gandhi
Name of player: Gandhi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55520192

Time in GMT: 15:15

Server: V2D

Summary: I was protecting the President as police sgt in industrial area when Gandhi pulled up on the wrong side of the road.
another officer was trying to arrest him but i ordered the officer to lower his gun. after that Gandhi gets back in his car and i told him to get out. his answer was "fuck this" he floored his tides truck and ran me over (i died instantly). so he cdmed and fearrp'ed. when i confronted him he told me we were arresting him for a shitty reason but if you drive on the other side of the road. ignore police officers orders and then ran the police sgt over thats not good rp . (btw i never said i was going to arrest him)

Evidence: check Damage and chat logs.
Firstly, You have no evidence at all because if you show the evidence the real story will be uncovered.

I was driving my truck through industrial. I pulled over because I wanted to see what was going on in the open building. As I walked past the building a police officer tries to arrest me. I asked why and he told me that I looked at him. I got in my car because I didn't have time for this level of stupidity. As I got into my car the Police officer stood in front of me. Over the mic I told him to move out of the way because he has no reason to arrest me. He carried on to stand there, trying to arrest me for a reason that isn't valid. I had no choice but to drive forwards because the second officer started to shoot.

Also it isn't against the law to park on the opposite side of the road so your story has no valid reasoning.
Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.
Drive at the right side (not left) of the street, and not on the pavement.
Don't park your car on the middle of the street.

First 3 vehicle rules u broke.

Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Rule 13 of general rules u broke

also the president has broadcasted an law looking at goverment officials is AOS
u never told me to get out of the way
and admins if you check logs u can see the hits on his truck were done after i was cdmed

Thank you
Regards
Scania
i cant change what another officers does.
The admins can listen to the voice logs and see that I calmly asked you to move out the way twice. I didn't drive on the left side if the road. I parked there next to the pavement, you watched me pull away and then stood in the way so that I was stuck on the incorrect side. The President said that he pressed the wrong bind when the "no looking at officers" rule was broadcasted.

The admins can listen to the voice chat. That will easily prove my innocence.
Also, like I said before, you have no evidence, just words. "The admins can check the logs" If they even bother to check the logs to look for a rule I didn't break they'll just find that you were harassing me and then you and the other cop will most likely be banned for attempting to RDA me.
explain me this how can u park ont the wrong side of the road without driving there. unless u teleported your car there?

And we even never had our cuffs out we never tazed you. we even never got the chance to start a conversation . u were running constantly and ignoring an officers command to stop. and RDA is only in effect when u get arrested in fact.
The "term" attempted RDA is very fishy and very questionable. since no arrest found place.

its not because there are no admins players like u can bend the rules 4x.
and again its not because the other officer tryed to arrest you that you can ran me over while i told the officer to back down.
and wu got back in ur vehicle as u told urself. that way u have the INTENTION to flee.
there is the fearrp kicking in.

and as u told urself u parked on the wrong side of the road next to the pavement blocking the road for other people driving on the road with a tides truck to be exact. thats were the vehicle rules kick in.
1. Parking Cars on the opposite side of the road - It's legal irl so why wouldn't it be illegal in fearless if the president didn't say anything about it.

2. "And we even never had our cuffs out we never tazed you" - The second officer was running towards me hence the fact that I was running away (I wasn't going to be random arrested for looking at you) which brings me onto my next point

3. I was running away from you because you had no reason to arrest me you never said "stop running"

4. "its not because there are no admins players like u can bend the rules 4x." I didn't break nor bend any rules, I merely parked my truck. Also attempting to insult me isn't going to help your ban request on me (although it isn't going to go anywhere due to the fact that you have no evidence.)

Also could you use slightly better grammar and sentence structures because I had a slight issue comprehending part of that post

Thanks,
Gandhi
Report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team