Ban Request on TroubledTroll
Name of player: TroubledTroll 

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:90789839

Time in GMT: 3:4PM GMT

Server: V2P

SummaryTroubledTroll Shot at me because I did not stop, bare in mind that he has no weapon out at this time, He then pulled out an M4A1 but I had gained alot of ground since then after that he shot me and when I asked him why he said IC.

"Bobby ''Roach'' Jackson: give me ammo?!"

"Bobby ''Roach'' Jackson: ill pay"

He then proceed to finish me off when I was typing, You can also check the damage logs to shoot when he shot at me.

Evidence:  http://imgur.com/a/FYZT7 More Proof http://imgur.com/IMM5qIf
Right, this is not what happened. You're just upset and twisting it out. So what if you got a picture of me holding a gun. Now you heard his side, here's mine. (ADMINS! Please note i suspect 2snoopy or someone called that is Big Littles Horn!'s other account please inspect as i suspect that he's multi accounting)

I needed pistol ammo, where i was at the time, there were only 2 people, you and me. I needed ammo so i was asking you Do you have ammo?. So since you're not responding i am chasing you and get mad (due to my character being a Physco and having special needs). You start mouthing off, threats and anything, running away, so i pull out a M4 to stop you running and for you to stop threatening me. Then i say ''GIVE ME AMMO!?'' ... ''ILL PAY''. As you were not listening to me. Still mouthing off you then mumble on Local OOC ''This is *blah blah (i can't remember)''. The pictures you show have inconclusive evidence. How do you know if someone propkilled you and you're trying to frame me? Ok you proved i have a weapon, but you did not prove that i killed you via RDM with just a screen showing ''You Died'' menu. Note that he was minging too.

You and Duck! Always minge and break rules, act like hypocrites, be stereotypes with your mice Not to mention FearRP you you proved i had a gun out, and you were running. And never get caught. This is why I play on the V2D and 33x. As when ever i am here, people get ganged upon and threatened with BRs and what not

(Note that this is my second time writing this as my computer crashed, thus logging me out :/)
(11-08-2014, 04:24 PM)TroubledTroll Wrote: Right, this is not what happened. You're just upset and twisting it out. So what if you got a picture of me holding a gun. Now you heard his side, here's mine. (ADMINS! Please note i suspect 2snoopy or someone called that is Big Littles Horn!'s other account please inspect as i suspect that he's multi accounting)

I needed pistol ammo, where i was at the time, there were only 2 people, you and me. I needed ammo so i was asking you Do you have ammo?. So since you're not responding i am chasing you and get mad (due to my character being a Physco and having special needs). You start mouthing off, threats and anything, running away, so i pull out a M4 to stop you running and for you to stop threatening me. Then i say ''GIVE ME AMMO!?'' ... ''ILL PAY''. As you were not listening to me. Still mouthing off you then mumble on Local OOC ''This is *blah blah (i can't remember)''. The pictures you show have inconclusive evidence. How do you know if someone propkilled you and you're trying to frame me? Ok you proved i have a weapon, but you did not prove that i killed you via RDM with just a screen showing ''You Died'' menu. Note that he was minging too.

You and Duck! Always minge and break rules, act like hypocrites, be stereotypes with your mice Not to mention FearRP you you proved i had a gun out, and you were running. And never get caught. This is why I play on the V2D and 33x. As when ever i am here, people get ganged upon and threatened with BRs and what not

(Note that this is my second time writing this as my computer crashed, thus logging me out :/)

As I said You did not have a gun out at that time anyway you shot at me which then FearRP does not apply anyway how was I meant to hear you from half way across MTL? and from the pictures it says you are a "Citizen" so no you don't have any special needs to shoot me and if you check 2spooky4me's name it says Duck! so don't bring that up here you can check but you will be wong.Can I also add that Running away from your car that I guess you were trying to CDM me with is not minging, nor Is running away from you when you are unarmed
INVOLED:
2spooky4me was me and LittleBigHorn was little big horn.... And in the the job title it was citizen so therefore you had no reason to RDM.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking random deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

The accused will also be given a 3 month forum suspension for lying in the courthouse.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team