[UPCOMING EVENT] City 24
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Hours on server: 481
Roleplay Points: 3
Bans: 0
Activity on server (1-10): 8
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I've read and fully understood the texts you have given. I also went onto several sites and different YouTube videos explaining the HL2 and it's lore.
What job are you applying for? Citizen
Why are you applying for this job? I will not be able to attend fully however ArcHammer has said I can apply for Citizen.
What experience do you have with this RP style? I fully understand the role of Citizen in this RP and I have always liked Citizen-style roleplay.
Why do you want to join this event? I would like to join this event as I hope it will be an amazing RP which will also build on my RP skills
Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted as I fully understand the style of RP and the event will benefit me a lot for my RP skills.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldiers and Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Tim Bareham

Ethnicity: White British

History/Backstory of your character: Tim was born to Momo and Audrey Bareham who, at that time, lived in 
EvoCity. Tim went to school as any other normal people would do of his age. Once he reached the age of 20, he went off to University. He then attained a degree in Law. However, he didn't like his job and quit at the age of 34. The years went by and his reputation in EvoCity deteriorated. He was lower than low. So when the chance arrived at 41, he moved to America. Although, his past caught up with him again. He eventually saw this as a new chance to prosper and evolve in this City. 

Physical and mental short description: Tim Bareham is quite a fit looking man. Back when he was a Lawyer he worked out everyday at the Gym. When he quit he only went twice a week, and isn't in top-form. Tim is a bit mad in the head with his anger issues and still grieving the loss of his Mother, who died a few weeks ago.

Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters)

What makes you fit for this job (ditto)?

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):[/b] None, I hope you understand I cannot be there for the whole event.
(12-07-2014, 06:43 AM)jqnqthqn Wrote: Snip
(12-07-2014, 08:42 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Snip

You are both accepted! Welcome to the event!

Civil Worker's Union slots are now full!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC Information

Steam Name: Rolorox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697
Hours on server: 1245
Roleplay Points: 35
Bans: 1
Activity on server (1-10): 10 now used to be a lot and dropped off a bit, but back.
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Played all of the games multiple times had to get all the achievements on xbox and such.
What job are you applying for? Whatever is open I will take, the more Roleplay oriented the better [Image: biggrin.gif]
  Why are you applying for this job? I am an avid Roleplayer and the more difficult the roleplay the better, Don't mind a challenge if you need me to be like Vortigaunt Translater or something lol but you get the point. I am happy to do any role.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? I have a lot of experience doing many roleplays of this type including previous combine roleplays and fallout roleplays and more.
Why do you want to join this event? I really love to roleplay and I like to join all events if I get the chance.
Why should you be accepted? I will work hard to improve the roleplay experience and make it more memorable to those new to roleplay.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldiers and Elite Soldiers.

IC Information
Name: Jason Cutmore
Ethnicity: Caucasian
History/Backstory of your character: An intellectual man. He is a leader and a powerful person. Money is no object. He can be trusted so respect that and don't treat him like a normal bottom feeder. Although he may seem intimidating don't fret. He truly is a nice, caring guy and if you ever need help just call on him and he will be there.
Physical and mental short description: Physically fit avid runner and plays for his hometown semi pro rugby team. Also part of many special forces including an advanced police squadron known as Omega Squad and an agency titled Shadow Associates Agency. Uses is as a way to let off steam and stay in shape. Mentally no problems. Highly intellectual, prone to anger. Anger management problems.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) As someone with many years of training in multiple special forces I would be honored to work for the government of City 24. (but if there is no room, like I said I don't mind doing anything)
   What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? Many years of experience and combat training as well as a high intellect which helps with tactics and overall strategy and decisiveness when dealing with a threat.

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): I am always here to help with anything you need. I have run many roleplays and also do a lot of building. So if you need any other help with the event just let me know.
[/b]
(12-07-2014, 02:44 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Snip

You have been accepted as a Civil Protection unit!
Welcome.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
4 More Civil Protection Spots! 4 More Days Until the Event!

Civil Protection jobs now do not require 10 RP Points anymore, thanks to Temar for the player model changing command. However, it is still very prestigious to get in!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
2 More Days! Apply now, Civil Protection is filling up quickly and we still have plenty of Citizen roles to reserve you a spot in the RP!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreeD^
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41161698
Hours on server: 1370~
Roleplay Points: 20
Bans: 3
Activity on server (1-10): 9-10, on every day.
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know):
I know the basics, haven't finished the game, but I can finish it if more knowledge about it is needed.
What job are you applying for? Civil Protection Unit
Why are you applying for this job? This team seems like my kind of RP style when it comes to events like this one.
What experience do you have with this RP style? Not much, but as mentioned above, I have a basic understanding of the game, and how the different teams works.
Why do you want to join this event? Haven't attended to an event like this before, and I'd be happy to try it out.
Why should you be accepted? I have plenty of RP experience to offer, and I will try my best to learn everything needed to know about HL2, before the event.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine & Elite soldiers

IC Information
Name: Kristian Thomsen
Ethnicity: English
History/Backstory of your character: Kristian Thomsen is 20 years old, born in an area called New Malden outside of London, where he met a man named Jack Herrington. Jack introduced him to the life of an agent, and Kristian enjoyed it. As 18 year old, Kristian lost both of his parents due to a car accident, and he moved to Evocity, the rest of his story remains unknown.
Physical and mental short description: 196cm height, 84KG, Male
I like the way civil protection units works, and It's my style of RPing
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I think I fit for this job, as my previous experience gives me some advantages that i can use in some situations.

Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):
OOC Information

Steam Name: PotatoMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59638592
Hours on server: 240
Roleplay Points: 0
Activity on server (1-10): 8 On server daily
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I own and have completed every Half Life game there is and I understand the plot of Half Life.
What job are you applying for? - Citizen
  Why are you applying for this job? - I'm applying for citizen because I'm more enjoy passive role play instead of raiding an mugging etc.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? - Well citizen is more of a passive role play job and most of my time I am passive role playing, such as opening restaurant and such.
Why do you want to join this event? - I want to join this event because it seemed like a cool role play and I've never been in one before so it's a first.
Why should you be accepted? - I think I should be accepted because, I'm a good role player and I have a good idea on whats going on.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? - Cp and combine soilders.

IC Information
Name: Dave Lloyd
Ethnicity: No Clan
History/Backstory of your character: Immigrant from UK to Evocity - Use to own a small shop called Top Gun - Parents divorced at the age of 6.
Physical and mental short description: Brown Eyes - Trimmed Beard - Flat Feet - Asthmatic - Not Interested In Sports - Has a limp
   What makes you fit for this job (ditto)?  

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): Cool rp idea
[/b]
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP][VD]Connbobmas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39143054
Hours on server: 354
Bans: 2 - Both NLR
Activity on server (1-10): 10
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Well, I have about a 6-7/10 understanding of HL2, I do not play it but I know the concept, and I am going to play it for abit now.
What job are you applying for? CP
Why are you applying for this job? I really would like to be a Civil Protection to stop all of the anti-citizen scum and rebels, and just protect the city as a whole, as no-one wants to be ruined by the anti-citizen and I am skilled as a shooter.
What experience do you have with this RP style? I normally RP Police and stuff on GMod, Fearless and I would like to do it in this RP, I am very trained with weapons and I have a quick response time.
Why do you want to join this event? I just want some fun! It looks great to RP and I have seen the map that is being built on the build server and it looks amazingly well done.
Why should you be accepted? I am not amazingly fussed about being accepted, so please do not put me like really important, but I think I should be accepted because I would like to do a decent RP, and have a good time with others.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine and Elite

IC Information
Name: Steve McGarret
Ethnicity: White/American
History/Backstory of your character: Steve McGarret used to be a Navy Seal, Seal Team 9, but then he moved to Hawaii after his father, a cop, was moved to work there. From then, the governor of Hawaii set him up a taskforce, Five-0, He met Danny Williams, after his father was attacked by criminals, and they worked together on the taskforce, and it just kept expanding, today, there are 5 members of Five-0.
Physical and mental short description: Very strong, can take pain emotionally and physically, very slim.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) I want this job as I have worked as a Seal, and in Five-0, so I think I would be a great asset to the Civil Protection.
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I think that I would be fit for the job for the same reasons I would like the job.

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):
Nothing ATM
OOC Information
Steam Name: Mintall
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69960133
Hours on server: 292+
Activity on server (1-10): 8, I play about 4 hours on school days but on weekends about 8 hours, It always depend on how busy I am.
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): To be honest I neveer played it but I have some understanding of it as I had watched some gameplay videos.
What job are you applying for? Civil Protection
Why are you applying for this job? Its the only job left and I would like to be in this particular role play as I had saw someof the builds on the build server and got interested, I had also helped building some simple stuff while on.
What experience do you have with this RP style? Half-Life, sorry but nothing
Why do you want to join this event? It is a big important fun looking event that will be really important. I want to help and do my best if i join it.
Why should you be accepted? Why should you accept me? heh, why not. I got knowledge and experience of similar RP that had been dont on CityRP in the past.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldiers and Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Rashid Al-Shareif
Ethnicity: Arab
History/Backstory of your character: I came from far away in the desert where i lived a bad life and was in the army so i decided to move to the city so i saw evocity and started my life there as a worker and over time i got rich and now I am wealthy and have lots of money that I do whatever I want. The problem is that I lost my family as they didn't survive the journey to EvoCity and died in the desert.
Physical and mental short description: Modrate muscles on chest and arms but Buffy legs with a pretty decent stamina.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) Well trained on shooting (when well armoured) plus at the time my job doesnt pay me enough so I am applying for other jobs.
[b]What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I was a soldier in the Sahara desert which means I am strong physically and of course a good shooter.
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here