BR on Demonic
Photo 
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: Demonic hell

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:68077469

[b]Time in GMT+1[/b]: 1.25 pm

[b]Server[/b]: v33x

[b]Summary[/b]: So I got this 5 storied house, an he randomraided me by gaining an search warrant
by saying I have hihg walls. This is not the case due to the fact I don't have walls around my base.

[b]Evidence[/b]: Screenshots below
http://imgur.com/xo3LJYi,YyY64XJ#1
WITNESS: It was high walls, the house has super high walls and thats why search. and the house was breaking rules. the image doesnt work
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
THE HOUSE yes. you can't build a house whitout walls....
There where NO walls around my base.

smart move, asking your friend to say something
(11-08-2014, 12:31 PM)G0ldenSlayer Wrote: THE HOUSE yes. you can't build a house whitout walls....
There where NO walls around my base.

smart move, asking your friend to say something

Hi sync! Let me just go ahead and cut right to the chase. Your building had high walls. And the place you were inside (villas) had a gate that was higher then the other walls around the corleone. Your corleone buddy shot me too and he was the owner of the gate. So technically we can search everybody inside the villas as you guys probably gave him permission to build a gate. (Probably allowed to search everybody not sure (We didn't though)) And your building wasn't close to 5 it was EXACTLY 7 or 8 stories if I include the bottom floor. You also had a secret floor on the last floor 7 or 8th. Were a prop with default material (Failrp as you can walk troo it and it had default material) that was nocollided. And at that secret floor you had Contra. We warranted you for high walls. Then you also kept saying stuff like "Don't raid me or I'm going to post a BRQ" just saying. 

For the record. I don't know him.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
You stated in the warrant that I had high walls, and the doors in the entrance of villa where labdoors, wich are not stated high. the "High wall"point is about walls AROUND a base, Otherwise id have to make a base whitout walls!?
If you belive I had failrped for whatever reason I don't understand make a nice brq on in ( Don't forget evidence)
the default material on the foor was due to the fact that i JUST build the base and I was still working on it.

All by all a valse warrant. it would befailrp if i didn't have walls, and just floating floors.

Don't try to turn the tables by saing I broke rules etc. If that would be the case just make your own brq.
(11-08-2014, 01:07 PM)G0ldenSlayer Wrote: You stated in the warrant that I had high walls, and the doors in the entrance of villa where labdoors, wich are not stated high.  the "High wall"point is about walls AROUND a base, Otherwise id have to make a base whitout walls!?
If you belive I had failrped for whatever reason I don't understand make a nice brq on in ( Don't forget evidence)
the default material on the foor was due to the fact that i JUST build the base and I was still working on it.

All by all a valse warrant. it would befailrp if i didn't have walls, and just floating floors.

Don't try to turn the tables by saing I broke rules etc. If that would be the case just make your own brq.

Yes you had high walls. And may I remind you that lying in the courthouse could lead to a perm ban? Here my evidence of the doors. You aren't suppose to have contra if you are working on it. Also how come the outside was already materialed. And don't even say you raided me before I COULD... I came in saw outside colored. 3 minutes later Nothing changed. As then I raided you. [Image: aOjZIMf.jpg]
And a close of your base [Image: A5a3xIP.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
second screen = my base, first screen = no high walls?

Im not the one making up stuff here
Blocking off the entire corleone area w/o staff approval is fail.
Screen 2 clearly shows a base with high walls.

Denied.