Permaban for fear rp?
When the server was "hacked" and v2p was the only one on you and your buddies went mad with props. You can use a ball for volleyball, not my fire truck.
(11-09-2014, 05:18 PM)GRiiM Wrote: I think that it's very hypocritical that you claim you don't like people swearing at you but then Temar found these in your chat logs.

Quote:Remove this shit then
stfu
.// Fcking lern to play
fgt
stfu kids
.// Yeah you freaking little helium
Dosent help fgt
'The vehicle is not detected as upside down' fgt
.// These german gays...

Those would be worth another additional long ban if you wasn't already permed because of the homophobia.
Stop acting like you're a victim, you're not fooling anyone. You had way more than enough chances, a perm ban was well deserved.

If he is claiming that he doesn't swear that is a lie. No offence to anyone that actually does but I bet near enough everyone has somewhere sworen on the server. But being homophobic isn't a good example to come back to the server. As Grimm says you think you are a vitim but to be completely honest, your the criminal to this. The Staff are only doing their job and Fearless has the ground rules of around 13 and your gone. You've had 17 bans which is creating more of chances than you will normally get. I don't mean to sound harsh but it is very very unlikely you'll be unbanned as Aviator said.

(11-09-2014, 05:20 PM)DarkAngelx Wrote: Sgt.Sour,

You should re do this as a guide for new comers to check out. Like a rehab for those who are repeat offenders.

Great job good sir!

HarpsiDK,

As I personally don't see you coming back till you grow up a bit start to learn how to follow rules, I wish you the best.
We personally had run ins where you've run me down or broke fearRP.

Best regards,

Covella.

Heheh, DarkAngel I would of thought about it but it took me forever to create the definitions to the others as other servers have different meanings to them as with FearRP alot of servers create it as PainRP aswell. I would write them for the community and I will probally have the link handy at some point but right now, i'll think i'll plan the paragraphs and stuff like that out before thinking of writing it onto the community.

Thanks for the Suggestion anyways and it will come at some point (Only time can tell ^^).