Far Cry 4
(11-13-2014, 11:12 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 02:06 AM)Reece Wrote: I plan on purchasing this for the PS4 upon release, my laptop could never run this beast, looks stunning though. Can't wait to ride an Elephant.

Y'know what else looked stunning?
WatchDogs

Sshhhh......... Sad
Far Cry 3 looked amazing though.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(11-13-2014, 11:18 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 11:12 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 02:06 AM)Reece Wrote: I plan on purchasing this for the PS4 upon release, my laptop could never run this beast, looks stunning though. Can't wait to ride an Elephant.

Y'know what else looked stunning?
WatchDogs

Sshhhh......... Sad
Far Cry 3 looked amazing though.

Yeah it was, and I really do hope that Far Cry 4 will be just as good if not better.
However since Far Cry 3, Ubisoft has been a very silly developer.
Downloaded it, first scene: Flickering trees and vegetation
I go out into the open and the first thing i notice is awful mouse lag, i could not hit a single enemy.
All of the vegetation flickering non stop and the mouse lag was so awful that i just gave up and uninstalled. 
I knew they would fuck up Far Cry 4. GG Ubisoft, you're going out of business soon mate.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Well after all Buwiesoft are having a great process with their games. They're really evolving!
Nice nice nice...

Excited by the game? Sadly no, it a fan and Buwiesoft ruined my expectations.
Amazing game, I'll get it soon.
I already have it, it's a pretty good game however there are a few things that I didn't like about it. I will not say it so it wouldn't spoil the game for anyone but if you want to know you can read it under the spoiler

Spoiler :
If you played far cry 3 you can see that in the start Jason was to afraid to kill and hunt, and getting a now was pretty different compared to this one. In this far cry, killing wouldn't effect the main character, and you start going on a killing spear in the second mission... I also think the protagonist(main character) lacks character.. So far I haven't seen him say no or anyhing like that.. It seems that he's is getting steered by the other charators in the game, you do have choices but main charators dialogue is pretty simple and dull to me.. This is of course all my opinion.

Very fun game so far, a few missions in and the world looks amazing. Only problem is jittery low-dpi mouse movements it seems, but at a good enough sensitivity level it doesn't seem noticeable. They've kept to the same format with the game, re-used many animations etc. But it means I can stay familiar with it.
Looking forward to riding elephants!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I wanted to play it then actually got interested and followed the game on discussion boards.

- SJW bullsh*t
- Morality as bland as as boring as FC3
- Gameplay the same as FC3
- Ubisoft
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Greed^
All farcry series are good. But FarCry 1 is the best
Also, here are some majestic keks from one of the screenplay writers for this game.

TRIGGER WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T STAND MODERN DAY SJW BULLSH*T

Spoiler :
You can find barf-bags to the left and right of your respective seats.

The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Baskingner, GRiiM