unban request ginger_madness
Your Name: STEAM_0:1:40571290
Your Ban ID: 2845
Why we should Unban you: well I am a pretty good roleplayer and I think i should be let back into the server because the people on the server are really fun to play with and i was banned because of "Massive" RDMing... the reason for RDMing is because well... really i didn't even know i was RDMing so anyways heres the story.... i just joined after the rebels made a massive raid on the nexus in the city and i decided i wanted to help them out. so then i went and joined the rebels... after joining the rebels i went to the city and saw some police officers.(i only tried to kill the officers too not the civilians). (the reason i tried to kill them was because i thought RDMing was running people over.... and also because i wanted to help the rebels out rp wise)so then i went to kill the police officers the next thing i know [FL] Andreas puts me on top of a building and bans me.(it said you have been kicked and it was really late at night so i just thought i was kicked from the server not "banned"). so then i wake up the next morning and go on the server. it says i've been banned so i go on the website and see "massive RDMing" so then i realize that what i did was wrong. another thing is i didn't know it was wrong because earlier when i was on i saw rebels shooting at us cops so i thought it was okay for rebels and police officers to try to kill eachother.

so anyways i think i should be allowed to go back on the server because i now realize what i did was wrong and i will never try to attempt to break a rule on purpose and i wouldn't even think about trying to ruin anyone elses fun. also i will again look over the rules once again to make sure 100% that we will never occur this problem or any other problem between us again.

so again thanks for looking this over and i hope im allowed back on one of the greatest (in my opinion) server in the game.

thanks, from ginger_madness

ps... the person that banned me was [FL] Andreas
(08-28-2011, 05:19 AM)ginger_madness Wrote: Your Name: STEAM_0:1:40571290
Your Ban ID: 2845
Why we should Unban you: well I am a pretty good roleplayer and I think i should be let back into the server because the people on the server are really fun to play with and i was banned because of "Massive" RDMing... the reason for RDMing is because well... really i didn't even know i was RDMing so anyways heres the story.... i just joined after the rebels made a massive raid on the nexus in the city and i decided i wanted to help them out. so then i went and joined the rebels... after joining the rebels i went to the city and saw some police officers.(i only tried to kill the officers too not the civilians). (the reason i tried to kill them was because i thought RDMing was running people over.... and also because i wanted to help the rebels out rp wise)so then i went to kill the police officers the next thing i know [FL] Andreas puts me on top of a building and bans me.(it said you have been kicked and it was really late at night so i just thought i was kicked from the server not "banned"). so then i wake up the next morning and go on the server. it says i've been banned so i go on the website and see "massive RDMing" so then i realize that what i did was wrong. another thing is i didn't know it was wrong because earlier when i was on i saw rebels shooting at us cops so i thought it was okay for rebels and police officers to try to kill eachother.

so anyways i think i should be allowed to go back on the server because i now realize what i did was wrong and i will never try to attempt to break a rule on purpose and i wouldn't even think about trying to ruin anyone elses fun. also i will again look over the rules once again to make sure 100% that we will never occur this problem or any other problem between us again.

so again thanks for looking this over and i hope im allowed back on one of the greatest (in my opinion) server in the game.

thanks, from ginger_madness

ps... the person that banned me was [FL] Andreas
pss... i am also not trying to blame anybody else (im saying this just to make sure nobody feels blamed other than me) i know that this is 100% completely my fault and i now know that.

I banned you 5000 mins or 1 week as far I remember.
Just because you see police officers on the street, dosen't mean you can pull out a pistol and shoot them, that's what you did.

RDM'ing is one of the first rules listed on the list which pop up everytime you join = you didnt read the rules at all.

I say the ban stays, lets wait for another one.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

oh okay sorry i didn't know that at the time but i have looked over the rules at LEAST 3 times now and i know the rules now Smile and yes the ban IS one week. once again sorry for wasting your time by breaking the rules i am truly sorry Sad please forgive me i promise to be better from here on out

thanks for the reply by the way i appreciate it Cheese
Wait for another admin to give his opinion.

I vouch for the ban stays.
okay then.
Come back in one week

Closed.