Adam's HL2RP/Lore Guide
Starters: Half Life Role-play is based on the video game Half Life 2. Note that this is Serious Role-play and you must use LOOC Or OOC first LOOC is for (Local Out Of Character Chat) when you use this your noting a mistake in role-play or having a normal Chat that would not be a HL2 Scenario. I'm you know what OCC Is. Now when role playing you must use Detailed /me's for example, **Adam Lemonbroke would lay on the couch exhausted with dark circles under his eyes as he took a long nap he was awaken by an inspection in the block. When first joining you must make a proper character with a proper description for example 5'11| Deep Voice| Blue Citizen uniform| Maple Eyes| Late Thirties| Mustache|

Citizen Roleplaying
Roleplaying as a citizen means you are under Authority of the Overwatch or MPF (Metro-Police Force) they basically are the Police that make sure that you are behaving correctly for example if you run around You will be told to face the wall and you will be punished by stun baton if you try to do the following Murder, Steal, Rape, Sexual Relations, Trespassing, Having weapons or contraband are serious crimes that may get you executed or punished severely being an citizen you have 2 choices to be Loyal to the combine and serve in the Civil Work Force or Union or even join the MPF or you may rebel against the Combine and be a Anti-Citizen and hate the combine. (Joining The MPF Means you have to apply on their forums or Be a donator it depends, So ask the admins.

MPF Roleplaying 
Roleplaying as a MPF Means your are experienced in Serious Roleplaying and you can have power over an individual when you get your MPF Whitelist you will start off as a RCT then get trained ICLy And OCly  after that you get promoted to O5 the lowest rank of the MPF as you progress to 04 then 03 You have two more ranks in the way of you 02 is basically a Junior NCO (LCpl.) then you become a 01 (Cpl.) as Cpl. you have power over anyone in your division that is under 02 as you are a Squad leader. After you've done some extra work you become a OfC (Sgt.) as Officer you train recruits and report to the rank above you AFTER MORE HAR WORK You get a promotion to EpU (SSgt)  you can Initiate lockdowns and lead patrols into the dangerous slums. After that you become top of the class leading a whole division which is the DvL (MSgt)
Gonna add divisions later, I'm going to bed.
I guess it's an alright basic guide, but it doesn't really fit on FL forums. But, if anyone reads this, they might remember some of this stuff for the next HL2RP event.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Von Tempski, jqnqthqn