"New cityRP"
So, I am part of FL:RP community for some time now (Forum account says 01-04-2011). I remember seeing one thread in "News & Announcements" category few years ago, it was posted by a developer (I think it was SoulRipper, not sure tho) and it contained informations about "New cityRP" with short features list and screenshots of these features. I remeber these features:

Ability to set the player's head and body
Players with big weapons (rifles, SMGs etc.) had them on their backs
Kevlar vests were visibile on one's body (Not sure about this one)

Like I said, it was few years ago so I don't remeber everything but I am sure there was a thread like that. I searched all threads from SoulRipper which are in Archive but I haven't found anything. Anyone else remember this? What happend to the "New cityRP"?
This is something that is planned, but development for that area hasn't started/under slow progression I think. Not sure and last time I checked nothing was really going on with that. Hopefully this will be added at some point though, but there's far more important stuff to do I'd say.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
That sounds sweet, I might of seen this because I remember searching around workshop a year ago looking for a bullet resistant vest that showed on the body. I cannot wait.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020