Unban request ([FL] Dryblood)
Your name: STEAM_0:1:27380177

Your ban ID: 2850

Why we should unban you:

I'm usually known for being a good roleplayer and a good member of the community, but since I'm new to your community I kinda had hard times understanding the rules.
One of the friends I have on my steam list knows this server fairly well and decided to invite me to play it, I've been on for about 10hours now, maybe more, and the majority of the time has been fun and exciting.
Yes, some RDMer and CDMs but the admins soon took care of them, thanks Andreas for clearing one RDM/CDM event that occurred.

Basically, I was banned for prop blocking the bridge that leads to the slums, basic Corleone spawn (I was Corleone leader at the time) I added a keypad to the gate, and a footpath to enter without a keypad, so basically the users *Who decide to access it* will either have to get the keypad code correct to be able to drive their vehicle through or have to walk in and abandon their vehicle. This was because, as explained above, of a CDMer who was driving up and down in his car trying to ram my fellow faction players, but two at it doesn't make a right, I know.

I've only just, well, a few hours ago, understood the reason for my ban.
I thought, because of past conversations with admins and noticing people getting banned for blocking their contrabands, that you require 1 keypad to one door, so it's fair.
I thought it was safe to use that under the bridge, since really the Corleone are the only faction in there.

But, I now understand that this is actually a public place, after being told over steam that this place contain a lake for fishing *Music to my ears* and a house to be purchased - which I knew about.

So this isn't a "Unban request because I know your wrong* but a "I'm sorry" ban request.
I've had conversations with admins ingame, I don't quite know their steam name but I've roleplayed with a few of them on numerous occasions and well we've had a good time.
If they know me it'd be cool if you help vouch for my return, please.

I reilliterated the rules with a friend and understand the basic rules, so this can be a no chance basis.
As a new player, I was crying out for a mistake to happen, since they do happen.
And having been banned for more then 24hours from the server, it really made me feel neglected to the events that occur in the server.

Please allow me to re-access it, this is a letter of apology and I've wrote it sympathetically and big so you understand 'really' how much this server means to me.

Thanks for your time and consideration, admins and owners.

Best regards,

Red_Dragon.

It was a stupid mistake,its also nice to see you say sorry, but your whole corleone team was failing as they made a public build watch tower just outside.
(08-28-2011, 08:04 AM)Dryblood Wrote: It was a stupid mistake,its also nice to see you say sorry, but your whole corleone team was failing as they made a public build watch tower just outside.

Alright, I see.
So, I should of demoted them? I couldn't really take actions on that since I didn't know whether it was aloud or not.
Since the builder himself had an astonishing 60+hours on the server (Not alot to you, but if you compare it to mine, he's got a fairly high server play rate) and assuming he's been on that long, he should understand the rules quite clearly.

I was new and didn't know this, since his tower was on the adjacent side of the road to the ownable house in the slums and wasn't on the road I wasn't quite clear on how serious public building is.

I thought, because the rules didn't specify certain building rights, that he was aloud to build a tower on the other side of the road.
But obviously not, I was confused at the time and hadn't the foggiest what was going on.

I was vigilante at the time and we had a roleplaying event going on between us four, this was to prevent the CDM from ramming into us and killing us, again.
Therefore the buildings were put in place, as for the tower I have no idea why he put it there, just he decided to place it there.
We did own/purchase all the purchasable doors in the street, to benefit what was going on at the time and to make it fair, seeing that only Corleones access the zone, but as I said above, I had no idea that there was a lake at the end of the road.

But again, I'm sorry for all this and hope you understand what I wrote as a clear praise to why we did it.

Thanks,

Red_Dragon.

(08-28-2011, 08:04 AM)Dryblood Wrote: It was a stupid mistake,its also nice to see you say sorry, but your whole corleone team was failing as they made a public build watch tower just outside.

Alright, I see.
So, I should of demoted them? I couldn't really take actions on that since I didn't know whether it was aloud or not.
Since the builder himself had an astonishing 60+hours on the server (Not alot to you, but if you compare it to mine, he's got a fairly high server play rate) and assuming he's been on that long, he should understand the rules quite clearly.

I was new and didn't know this, since his tower was on the adjacent side of the road to the ownable house in the slums and wasn't on the road I wasn't quite clear on how serious public building is.

I thought, because the rules didn't specify certain building rights, that he was aloud to build a tower on the other side of the road.
But obviously not, I was confused at the time and hadn't the foggiest what was going on.

I was vigilante at the time and we had a roleplaying event going on between us four, this was to prevent the CDM from ramming into us and killing us, again.
Therefore the buildings were put in place, as for the tower I have no idea why he put it there, just he decided to place it there.
We did own/purchase all the purchasable doors in the street, to benefit what was going on at the time and to make it fair, seeing that only Corleones access the zone, but as I said above, I had no idea that there was a lake at the end of the road.

But again, I'm sorry for all this and hope you understand what I wrote as a clear praise to why we did it.

Thanks,

Red_Dragon.

Dryblood, wanna make a final call here?
Not long till the ban ends, plus you sectioned of a whole tunnel with props stoping players from getting to a location.

Appology accepted.

But Closed and Denied.