Cannot get FL emails
I have this problem that I can't get Fearless emails to my inbox (or what it is called) they aren't in the spam or anything. I get no messages. how can I fix this ?
Really annoying.

-Thank You if you can help !
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Are you sure your Fearless account is associated with the same email address?
(11-04-2014, 06:59 AM)Cameron532 Wrote: Are you sure your Fearless account is associated with the same email address?

Yes, Soul checked it and also before I was not able to get my account back I sanded at east 10 new password change messages to the email and got none.
(11-04-2014, 05:26 PM)sashow1000 Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 06:59 AM)Cameron532 Wrote: Are you sure your Fearless account is associated with the same email address?

Yes, Soul checked it and also before I was not able to get my account back I sanded at east 10 new password change messages to the email and got none.

Does your inbox have any filters active? I know that gmail allows for you to filter messages of a certain type (e.g. social networking emails) and do an action (such as automatically deleting them). Just check if you do have any filters as Fearless messages could end up in one of the categories.
(11-06-2014, 09:28 AM)Cameron532 Wrote:

Does your inbox have any filters active? I know that gmail allows for you to filter messages of a certain type (e.g. social networking emails) and do an action (such as automatically deleting them). Just check if you do have any filters as Fearless messages could end up in one of the categories.

I was able a single email from Fearless somehow today, I think it is fixed some how,but thanks
(11-06-2014, 02:37 PM)sashow1000 Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 09:28 AM)Cameron532 Wrote:

I was able a single email from Fearless somehow today, I think it is fixed some how,but thanks

No problem  Smile