Don't buy from G2A.com
I recently bought CS:GO on another account to play with some friends and 4 days after purchase they revoked the gift from my account, I have filed a complaint about it and I am awaiting reply. I do believe this might be a mistake or they might of done this on purpose. Their has been multiple reddit posts about this gift 'scams' out their.

Here is proof of this:
[Image: xsX36e4.png]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I have never brought a game from G2A but I have heard of it thank you for the update Jordy!
G2A are fine, and you'll get a full refund if you paid the extra few quid for the buyer protection.

The way G2A work is they have sellers on the site itself, so the blame is actually down to the seller on their site you bought it from. Another word of advice though, never buy steam gifts, people can chargeback on them and Steam will revoke it. Always buy steam keys, as you cannot undo a payment for these (well, you can but its a lot harder and not done much) so it is far safer to do it this way.

Buying it here from a trusted seller would be fine: https://www.g2a.com/counter-strike-globa...lobal.html

I've used G2A from time to time, but I'd say Kinguin is far better (kinguin.co.uk). Buy from a repped seller, and steam key and you'll be fine.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • GRiiM
(11-02-2014, 12:47 AM)Wood Wrote: G2A are fine, and you'll get a full refund if you paid the extra few quid for the buyer protection.

The way G2A work is they have sellers on the site itself, so the blame is actually down to the seller on their site you bought it from. Another word of advice though, never buy steam gifts, people can chargeback on them and Steam will revoke it. Always buy steam keys, as you cannot undo a payment for these (well, you can but its a lot harder and not done much) so it is far safer to do it this way.

Buying it here from a trusted seller would be fine: https://www.g2a.com/counter-strike-globa...lobal.html

I've used G2A from time to time, but I'd say Kinguin is far better (kinguin.co.uk). Buy from a repped seller, and steam key and you'll be fine.

Thats the trusted seller I used, I have sent a compliant with my order number etc, hopefully they will refund me due to paying that extra for their G2A shield, thanks for the advice, I will check out kinguin.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(11-02-2014, 12:47 AM)Wood Wrote: G2A are fine, and you'll get a full refund if you paid the extra few quid for the buyer protection.

Kinguin is great, bought a few things from that site. Always had pretty much instant delivery of the keys.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I've bought a few games from G2A, they have damn good prices and are surprisingly reliable.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(11-02-2014, 01:11 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Kinguin is great, bought a few things from that site. Always had pretty much instant delivery of the keys.

Pretty much, Kinguin went down for me once so I had to buy Don't starve from steam whilst it was on sale.. when Kinguin was up I noticed Don't starve + DLC was cheaper than the game itself on steam (whilst on sale) I was a little bit mad either way Kinguin is great and Jordy you would of saved money on CS:GO if you bought it there.
Kinguin
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • GRiiM
Thanks for all the advice people, I certainly will be buying from Kinguin next.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Last time I got a key that didn't work, didn't guy the G2a protection. Contacted a support agent told them about it and that they can either give me another key or refund me, charged back and got my refund
You can always buy some TF2/CSGO keys and trade with someone that has the game gift, and is a trusted trader.

This does require experience from both traders though. This is the way I always get all my games.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • GRiiM