Unbann Request
Your name:^2ZllllooooxxaN^6Pinki^3-DoctoR

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13873112

Banning Admin: [Fl] Andreas

Ban Length: 1Week!

Reason for the ban:Long story but, THe president got raided and i was commander then i died and i called "Report In" in the Radio and someone screamed to the President now! and when i was in the Nexus i heared shots from the Raid and then i builded a little security wall so we can shoot them easier and then ANDREAS comes down flying and removs it! He just you cant know when we comes down... No ofc not we heared the shots! Skeptical And then Admin was on first second floor in Nexus and we shot thought the elevator room on eichother so i called paramedic and he KICKED the paramedic! we dont know the reason really, And then i hited Admin with my MP5 plenty of times and he didnt lose health he said he had 72 health yea... he maybe did admins heals or something then we argumented with eichother and he Banned me for 1 week searsly he cant take a situaution like that, He need to know why we gets angry and i seasly was drunk too.. So me and my friend played and was pretty drunk :o I just remember this because one off my other friends told me.

Why we should unban you: Because i really Like the server and i want my new Lokus ^^ that i need like 15k left only and i want to be Police officer to but im blacklisted for drove over one guy in middle off the road :o Please Admin or you Help!
Not my fault you were drunk and playing.
You propblocked it aswell, and we had no chance to hit you.

The reason I used noclip was to go down, beacuse I heard the healing sound, so I kicked the paramedic for healing midraid. Then I saw your propblock. Plus you had a way TOO bad attitude that night, against me and other players.
Plus you have been an idiot to me the hole night, just trying to piss me off all the time.

Lets wait for another admin to post.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

After reading Andreas's response, I vouch for the ban to stay.
Ban stay.

Denied & Moved.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3