Unblacklist Request for [FL:RP] Markus
Your name: [FL:RP] Markus

Your blacklist ID: 4162, 4163, 4164

Steam ID: STEAM_0:2:36038228

Reason: Building on rooftop, building access to rooftop

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Floodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 
I've asked [FL] Theblackshadowofgod to come and check out my build and see if it is good and maybe give me permission
(he also gave me perm. for another roofbuild before), he then proceeded to fly over the build and didn't give me any answer
then left the server without a notice. I'd like to point out here, that I've asked several members of the community about their
opinions on my build and they told me that in their opinions, it was a realistic (e.g. the stairs were all supported) and properly
built structure. I'd also like to tell that what I've actually built was a park that I thought would be a great addition to the community
since there isn't currently one (atleast any proper ones) on the v2d map. The sole purpose of the park (that I entitled quite creativly: SkyPark)
was to provide a place for the community where they can stick together and relax and also a place free of crime and CDM (aka vehicular manslaughter).

Thank you, in advance, for reading my request and I hope that I've provided enough information for the staff members to solve this problem.

Sencerely, Mark Smith.
a) it was never approved by a staff member
b) just because you think it's realistic and has been given compliments, doesn't make it allowed to break the rules
c) doesn't matter if you got a similar construction approved by TBSOG before.

Please answer yes or no, did you or did you not break the rules in regards to access rooftop and build on them?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm sorry but "The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters."
Also, yes I've broken the rule. Still don't know why couldn't an admin answer me and just leave the server. Don't know when I deserved
to be treated differently from any other member of the community.
Stop with the attitude "I am treated differently". If you never got an answer - You never got it approved. Yet you continued to put it down , blatantly breaking the rules.

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify