Commands and several features not working.
I'm currently on v2p, nobody can use the petrol station, car park or even fish. Team radio also isn't working. I'm sure its nothing a restart wouldn't fix.
From what you are saying it seems like the scripts on the server isnt working, one of them (the ones that bring up a messange in the middle of your screen) ("you are filling petrol" for example) is breaking them and the devs have to fix the bug, use www.fearlessrp.net/request is your best hope

A restart would fix it yes, but then the culprit would break them again and restart has to happen again

Its atleast what happened on v2d a time back
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(10-31-2014, 03:05 PM)Voluptious Wrote: From what you are saying it seems like the scripts on the server isnt working, one of them (the ones that bring up a messange in the middle of your screen) ("you are filling petrol" for example) is breaking them and the devs have to fix the bug, use www.fearlessrp.net/request is your best hope

A restart would fix it yes, but then the culprit would break them again and restart has to happen again

And what makes you so sure the message 'script' is breaking everything? You can't really know that unless you know the gamemode yourself. 

OT: like he said, make a report. Sure they will fix it soon
I'm working on this as we speak.
Fixed!
(10-31-2014, 03:37 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 03:05 PM)Voluptious Wrote: From what you are saying it seems like the scripts on the server isnt working, one of them (the ones that bring up a messange in the middle of your screen) ("you are filling petrol" for example) is breaking them and the devs have to fix the bug, use www.fearlessrp.net/request is your best hope

And what makes you so sure the message 'script' is breaking everything? You can't really know that unless you know the gamemode yourself. 

OT: like he said, make a report. Sure they will fix it soon

I know because i was the cause of it on v2d a wile ago
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )