LAN
Ok so I was thinking on this thing called Double accounting... But if you are a couple or friends (2-3) and you have a lan party on the same IP addres will this count as double accoutning? 
Me and 2 others will have a lan party soon and im not sure if we will be able to play? So is it OK to play 2-3 people on the same IP or will it be counted in as double accouting? 
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Double Accounting is when it's multiple accounts on 1 Computer, atleast how I understood it so you should be good.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
Staff members have banned previously before based on same IP's matching other accounts, so maybe it'd be best to contact a staff member prior to all of you joining so they know what's up.
If you're playing at the same time it won't be recognised as double accounting, the moment you get banned and another account logs on with your IP while you're banned you have some explaining to do.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • James_Gaff
You should get a camera and make a short video proving your lan party and upload it and show a admin Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
As long as there are no banned accounts on that IP, it's fine.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Are you allowed to run two accounts on a server at a single time (if you yourself own two accounts)? I'm going to go ahead and assume no,but?
A more fitting signature.