I'll be back, and I am
Hello !
I am back from over 6 month brake. Well I am not very new player (almost 500 hours), but i have been away for so long now I thought that a "I am back" thread would be good and I saw couple other ones too. 
    After some hard time getting my forum account back (I wasn't able to get Fearless messages to my email) so I wasn't able to change my password, but thanks to Soul I got my forum account back.
     Anyway, I forgot why I had a such long brake (the brake was terrible idea), but only thing that matters now is that I am back and I will do better RP and try to get RP points. Since I was gone so long I have missed a lot of things and I will be reading the update list to catch up with you. One thing I noticed is that v33x has become the "main" or "most popular" server. Sadly it is full most of the time, it has always been my favorite server. 
     Well other threads have this thing where you tell your age etc. I should do one myself then.  

Spoiler :
Home country: Finland (Eastern Europe. Between Russia and Sweden)
What grade: 8th
Future plans: do good RP and earn RP points
What I want most: I want to have fun on Fearless (get better accent to speak on mic)
and hopefully get some money to test these new cars and items.

[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Welcome back Sashow! Eager to see ya on the servers.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • TheSiphon
Even though I don't know you, you seem like a decent lad.

Welcome back!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome back!
Welcome back to fearless.

Ah let's see, you'd like to get more role play points in the future. That's a goal c;
Have a good one!
Welcome back to Fearless!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome Back!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Welcome back, hope to see you on V33X some day Smile
welcome back brother , hope to see you on V2D