Should I get WoW?
(11-07-2014, 08:23 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Play a healer if you do, it's the most fun and not stressful at all.

I had to switch over to DPS as I kept falling asleep in raids.. 
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(11-07-2014, 08:23 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Play a healer if you do, it's the most fun and not stressful at all.

"wow what the fuck dude why did you let me die your shit at healing"

In most dungeons that's what I hear from tanks or others.
If anything healing is the most stressful
Considering that the new update came out (i forget how long ago lol) healing has become a lot more stressful. Due to the fact that a lot of spells being removed. I have a Disc Priest that I played (well when I had my laptop working haha) and I logged in after getting the new patch to see that what seemed like 3/4 of my spells had disappeared.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda

The hype be real

If you haven't got it yet, it'd be a great time to start. - The release of a new expansion is usually very exciting for everyone involved ^.^
A more fitting signature. 
(11-04-2014, 07:10 PM)SkyRaper Wrote: My opinion is that fantasy games are a bit boring cuz it don't have reality and I don't like unrealistic games. I more like reality-based games like GTA or something like that. But still my favorite game is FearlessRP cuz it is based on reality and pretty life like game and that's what I love.

Exactly how is GTA realistic? 

Anyway OT:

As someone stated earlier it's great to start now that it's a new expansion coming out and all, however you'll miss out on all the pre-expansion raids and related items. However there should be guilds out there accepting new players like you if you decide to start. Just don't get stuck inside multiple days in a row to avoid Deep-Vein Thrombosis (DVT, search it up if you don't know what it is) However when it comes to buying it; It's up to personal preference. I would reccomend trying the trial version up to level 20 first to see if you like it though. 
Try it, get to level 15 do a dungeon or two and see what you think. WoW is literally like crack, you will get addicted.
(11-12-2014, 10:15 PM)Craz Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 07:10 PM)SkyRaper Wrote: My opinion is that fantasy games are a bit boring cuz it don't have reality and I don't like unrealistic games. I more like reality-based games like GTA or something like that. But still my favorite game is FearlessRP cuz it is based on reality and pretty life like game and that's what I love.

Exactly how is GTA realistic? 

Anyway OT:

As someone stated earlier it's great to start now that it's a new expansion coming out and all, however you'll miss out on all the pre-expansion raids and related items. However there should be guilds out there accepting new players like you if you decide to start. Just don't get stuck inside multiple days in a row to avoid Deep-Vein Thrombosis (DVT, search it up if you don't know what it is) However when it comes to buying it; It's up to personal preference. I would reccomend trying the trial version up to level 20 first to see if you like it though. 

That was just an example. It is real life. That's what I mean. I know it is not realistic to run around in cities shooting people but that's not what I mean. I mean that I like games that takes place in the present. Like reality-based games. I mean WOW is a good game but not realistic. That's why I don't like it.