Unban request
Your name: TroubledTroll

Your ban ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:90789839[/b]

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: RDM & Lying

Involved: SGT Sours

Why we should unban you: I believe this is unfair, long story short, i did not lie, it was not RDM, Crow even said it was fine. I got arrested for parking the car, a police comes and reiterates the rule 'Perma law... Drive on the right side'. But i was parked, next to them trying to get their attention (Via Mic), so he tells me to step out. Due to holding a gun (FEARRP) i had to, and thanks to the transit i was stuck and cuffed. And arrested for (I believe) 'Driving on the wrong side of the road -- warned). I was not driving & was parked but got arrested. So i tell the president it was a random arrest, then move on to saying that unarrest me, he said 'it seem (something something, making me thing he does not care AT ALL) so after i go get my car Crow, as an SRU, was explained what happened, and he said YES, permission to kill the president. However if the 'lying part' comes in the /request i've been told when i joined first, as a rebel, use it to get rid of SRU. And i used it recently without issue. 
(10-30-2014, 12:13 AM)TroubledTroll Wrote: Your name: TroubledTroll

Your ban ID: 55335

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: RDM & Lying

Involved: SGT Sours

Why we should unban you: I believe this is unfair, long story short, i did not lie, it was not RDM, Crow even said it was fine. I got arrested for parking the car, a police comes and reiterates the rule 'Perma law... Drive on the right side'. But i was parked, next to them trying to get their attention (Via Mic), so he tells me to step out. Due to holding a gun (FEARRP) i had to, and thanks to the transit i was stuck and cuffed. And arrested for (I believe) 'Driving on the wrong side of the road -- warned). I was not driving & was parked but got arrested. So i tell the president it was a random arrest, then move on to saying that unarrest me, he said 'it seem (something something, making me thing he does not care AT ALL) so after i go get my car Crow, as an SRU, was explained what happened, and he said YES, permission to kill the president. However if the 'lying part' comes in the /request i've been told when i joined first, as a rebel, use it to get rid of SRU. And i used it recently without issue. I suspect this may not be the reason for RDM as the MOMENT before i got banned, i got frame rate + lag, and ended up hitting an ambulance killing a paramedic, due to him  speeding and hitting a stopped object, he DID break the speed limit. 

Thanks,
Troubled
When you asked if you could raid the president because you had been arrested, I said no. Then you started talking about something else, I assume another thing with the President, I said I don't know. I never said you had been allowed to raid the president/kill them.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
But i mean, you did say 'YES' did you not? And you mumbled through the mic, and said 'Well... yes i guess' or something. And mate i was talking about the same thing bro, what's the point of me to lie to a server i donated to? I was talking about how he clearly didnt care and gave back up. But i won't lie, i respect you crow, i understand your position, however we can both agree that our mic is the cause, when you speak i hear a dull dark pitched voice (no offence, you're still sexy, no homo). But seriously it's unfair, LETS SAY THE MICS WERE THE PROBLEM, the thats a technological faliure. My mic is perfect. I got special gaming headphone broski. It's to do with your end pal
And i gave the reason to which YOU AGREED to, so it's not my fault that i 'RDM'd' nor 'Lied' as YOU misunderstood it -- probaby to do with your mic or something. I don't get why i have to get the burden of the ban? Not because 'it's not fair', but because it is pointless and not in my way of error.

Thanks,
Troubled
Your answer went from 'No' to 'im not sure' then 'yes' as i gave basic details of the issue and stuff.
Denied.