Unban ZoZo
Your name: ZoZo

Your ban ID: 55299

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy 

Reason: (Mass random tranqing,jumping on the bodies he tranqs.)

Involved: Me (ZoZo) the officer (the admin) Guetazz (My friend in the game) and some raebel.

Why we should to reduce my ban

I believe in the way that the admins are considering before they give ban, but I think you need to Reconsider this ban. 

First thing: I did not shoot at random people ,me and my playmate (Guetazz) drove on his car and suddenly reabel shoted with a sniper on us,

(I like to shoot snipers) So we got out (me and Playmate) I took out a tranq sniper and shot on the reabel and my Playmate killed the reabel.
 then the cop (the admin) shot on my playmate (I did't heard why for) so I shoted on him with the tranq sniper. (So I do not think it was a random shooting, Except in self-defense)

secondly: I really should not step on the tranqed body of the policeman (the admin) and it was really serious offense of laws.
but its my first ban and I'm not just someone new, I intend to play on a server for a long time. 
So I think and hope to lower the time of this ban (I do how the admins decide the time of the ban) 
but I think 21 days is a long time especially if its the first ban of 200+ Hours account. 

(This is my first post thet I wrote and I would love to have some improvements (from admins and random people).

I did't sure if I needed to put my steam ID so any way her its is: STEAM_0:1:44158691

Thank youthis is: ZoZo(Itay).
[Image: 6daa3ddf7fb665dc8c26fd660da9bc91.png]

It's the 11th rule. You came over to my ragdolled body, jumped on it and punched repeatedly.
(10-30-2014, 04:52 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: [Image: 6daa3ddf7fb665dc8c26fd660da9bc91.png]

It's the 11th rule. You came over to my ragdolled body, jumped on it and punched repeatedly.

I know but like I say, its my first ban and I'm not a new player so all I asking is to lower the ban time because its 3 weeks
,I never see some one thet on his first ban he get thet long
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Denied.