Ban request on Valsu
Ban Request on [FL:RP] Valsu

Nickname: [FL:RP] Valsu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98910602

Time in GMT: 14:28

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:
My job was black market dealer, i was roaming the streets of evocity when i see that ive gotten a search warrant on me for no reason, i run back to my appartment and when i enter theres a cop there who is raiding my place(i owned an appartment across flea market) i asked him/her why he/she raided me and she/he said you wasnt home and opened and u had contraband in ur house, my first question arent u supposed to have a valid reason to ask for a search warrant and how would she know i had contraband in my app when it was behind a locked door with walls infront so theres no way she could have seen into that room, then when im standing infront of the door so she cant get out because i would want to get a hold of an admin before she leaves she just arrests me. Can we please try to get rid of these shitty rpers from the server.

Evidence: I wish i had 1, i had a screenshot of the officer in my app, but i had forgotten to do an account on your webpage and i hade forgotten my password on my steam account, so i forgot to save the ss of the officer and the chat in my appartment
Reviewed and denied.

Please provide evidence.