NoxV ' StrikeOne
Your name: NoxV ' StrikeOne

Your ban ID: 55245

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Offensive Language in the OOC

Involved: KotAufsBrot

Why we should unban you: KotAufsBrot insulted me and my friends for "faggy citizens" in OOC I did not like this and replied to him with the same word "faggy". Why did i say this? Well, i do know that it is an insult but i didn't know people would actually sue me for saying that to someone who has just insulted me. I did just wanted him to shut up i did not meant to insult anyone, if i did i'm sorry. In the ban request it looks like i was the first who said "faggy" but that wasn't me, it was KotAufBrot.
If someone insults you it doesn't mean you should insult back in OOC. The OOC shouldn't be used for this. You should've used PM or ignore him and report it to the admin or on the forum.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
That's true but i did not meant is as an insult. I was just repeating him i did not realize i was insulting someone. And you are right that I've should take it to PM.
I'm afraid you broke the rules in this case, and I don't see how this ban is invalid in any case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Everyday I see people swearing in OOC when then are admins online, and in all of that cases they just got a warning. I've never actually witnessed someone being banned for 3 days for swearing in OOC without a warning. So why is it that i get a ban for 3 days? That doesn't looks fair, does it?
Denied.