Unblacklist request - ResultantPilot4
Your name: ResultantPilot4

Your blacklist ID: 11097 - 11098 - 11099

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31517149

Reason: I was banned for propspam, which happened due to a bug after spawning a furnace. About 20 of them spawned and I deleted them quickly. Other people were propspamming so they thought I was part of the propspam. Now, I was unbanned and got a 50 hour blacklist on my toolgun, physgun and spawning stuff.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Adman

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: It has been more than 1 year ago since this happened.. I just can't play with this blacklist, that's why I haven't been on for this time. I have around 21 hours left of the 50 and I really want to play like before, since I absolutely loved this server and I want to love it again. I understand why I was banned, but it was an accident.

I'd understand if this would be denied, since I still broke the rules and I guess I deserve it. 

(I do have another blacklist, which I will not make a unblacklist request for since that was a 100% deserved blacklist.)

Thanks for reading.
This being a year ago is not a reason for having your blacklist removed. You broke the rules and you've been issued a punishment.
We don't lift punishments just because they were issued a long time ago. You broke the rules and that's just how it is.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Alright, I didn't expect an unblacklist. Thanks for your time.
Like Enzyme said, just because it was a long time ago the rule breakage is still there.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck