Unban request
Your name: R0BB3RZ

Your ban ID:55123

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Creepy sexual RP, Teamkilling, general minge.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Hello, my motivation for unban will be that i wasn't doing creepy sexual RP. I was just following a women is that forbidden? No i don't think so! Now the Team killing part. I killed someone of my team because he started shooting. So i do self-defense. That's not forbidden is it? And about the general minge part i don't know. Well the admins told me that i cant drive alone as a president. But its not in the rules and the creepy sexual RP is not in the rules either. Yes i read the rules always before i want to start a RP. I'm not stupid. The admin was AFK and when my team started shooting on me he was still AFK but when i killed him he was back and banned me. Thats not funny. So this is why i want an unban.
I'm wondering why nobody answers this post. Newer request are solved and this one is not even denied...
Be patient. Don't bump your UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-25-2014, 04:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Be patient. Don't bump your UBR.

It's not me, but I know him. But you have to be honest, there are 3 newer requests that are already answered or denied/approved. Sorry, but I can't see why this one is not. 
Let's be realistic. You were creepy to the girl, and you KILLED your team-mate cop. There is no excuse for killing your team mate besides he was breaking the rules, but in that case you're backseat admining by killing him. So you're breaking the rules regardless. Denied.