My Blacklist problem
My ingame name: OptimusPrime - Ghillie

So about a year ago ish i got a weapon blacklist for 5 or 3 hours and ive been playing like for ages ingame and it just is still on when i played for the time it doesnt go. A admin on game said he'll remove it about a month ago but nothing happened? So im still blacklisted without it going and its really bugging me! i need help please!!!
Make sure to put your steam I'd as i tried to look your blacklist up under your forum name and couldn't find it. Admins also need it to unblacklist you if it comes to that.
(10-21-2014, 07:38 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Make sure to put your steam I'd as i tried to look your blacklist up under your forum name and couldn't find it. Admins also need it to unblacklist you if it comes to that.
STEAM_0:0:32318130 there you go mate!
Forum says you have an hour and 29 minutes left. Are you sure you have played the whole time?
Yeah I got it at 24 hours now I'm at 34 or 33 Sad
But how long was the original blacklist?

Edit: Alright, if I am reading this right then the Blacklist will be lifted at 36 hours in game play time, so i'm guessing it was a 12 hour blacklist that you got at 24 hours. So there you go.
(10-21-2014, 08:34 PM)SourLemon Wrote: But how long was the original blacklist?

Edit: Alright, if I am reading this right then the Blacklist will be lifted at 36 hours in game play time, so i'm guessing it was a 12 hour blacklist that you got at 24 hours. So there you go.

it was a three hour blacklist :/