Ban Request - Nacreas - Prop block
Name of player: [FL:RP] Nacreas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57118162

Time in GMT: Do not know.

Server: v2d

Summary: After walking down the road I see the garage is been blocked of by some white and black material, there was no keypad in sight or around the area, therefore making it prop block.

Evidence:
[Image: wTap1a9.jpg]
[Image: O2eEuXJ.jpg]
I'm giving the accused player 24 hours to explain himself.

As far as i know, he could have been building while this pic was taken.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-20-2014, 07:06 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm giving the accused player 24 hours to explain himself.

As far as i know, he could have been building while this pic was taken.

I still don't see it as a valid reason to block of a garage, he could of either left it open and told the people who walked in to go away while he was building, or gone into the build server and built it on there if it was for a dupe.
He could have been inside the garage while building as far as I know. This is why I'd like to hear his side.

Is this screenshot taken recently?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hey there sorry just got Enzyme's message.

Inside is an S.A.A. training facility which was built was built for weapons training at low level. The idea of the course is you come up against heavy distractions and as a result of that the challenger has a hard time spotting enemies.

Inside from what I remember as this was a few weeks ago from my knowledge was myself Smex and someone else(Cant remember)
We were editing materials as we just had that materials update.
Being a little scrub, I had forgot to dupe my keypads and as a result of that, I had to replace them. Once Smex noticed that the area was prop blocked, he told me and I deleted the prop that was blocking the entrance.

Everything inside the area blocked was OOC as we were building and there wasn't an RP reason to be there.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I was involved in this slightly due to being in-game and seeing this dupe. It had a keypad when I encountered it and was told by Nacreas it was S.A.A property and to stay away.

I can also add that I was in a skype call with Iac going through his Fearless screenshots from day one and seen this screenshot of which Nacreas was supposedly prop-blocking. Due to Nacreas getting him banned for random tranqing in the past this could be seen as personal game.
I think this could have been the evening when Temar accidentally deleted the elevator. I remember now that there was an issue with all doors being buy-able, bus stops being deleted and you could get in the admin room.

I believe I had my dupe down with keypads and then due to the error with the doors and bus stops, the server was restarted.
This would explain why I had no keypads on my dupe as it had only been up for a few seconds.

Now from what Jordy has said, it would make sense why this ban request has been posted weeks after the date of the incident. Iac clearly forgot about it and after looking through his screenshots found a reason to ban me.

Iac I feel that you believe I have something against you but when it comes down to it, I hardly even know you. I may have posted a ban request on you but that was only to uphold the rules and was not for personal gain.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify