How to put spoilers in threads?
Hey everyone,

This might be a really stupid question, but I wanted to put a spoiler in one of my thread because it involved a lot of pictures but I couldn't find it in the icons and I have no idea if there is a [spoiler] [spioler\] thing for it.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Yep, looking through the different buttons I cant find it either, so I always just use the code..
which is as you said..

[ spoiler][/spoiler]

[ spoiler] image or text [/spoiler]

Except do not include the little space in before the word spoiler, I only put that there
so that it would show the code.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • MrTreeGames
(10-20-2014, 01:30 PM)Laurenz Wrote: Yep, looking through the different buttons I cant find it either, so I always just use the code..
which is as you said..

[ spoiler][/spoiler]

[ spoiler] image or text [/spoiler]

Except do not include the little space in before the word spoiler, I only put that there
so that it would show the code.

Tnx! Almost guessed it right there... 
Thank you.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
All MyBB code will work like this:
[function] Text [/function].

The start bracket indicates to start the code, in your case a spoiler, then the end bracket with a [/] in is to close a function once you are done. This works with all MyBB functions and you can use it in a quick reply too.

Code:
[b] [/b]
[colour=red] [/colour]

Hope that helps slightly Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • GRiiM
(10-20-2014, 02:47 PM)Wood Wrote: All MyBB code will work like this:
[function] Text [/function].

The start bracket indicates to start the code, in your case a spoiler, then the end bracket with a [/] in is to close a function once you are done. This works with all MyBB functions and you can use it in a quick reply too.

Code:
[b] [/b]
[colour=red] [/colour]

Hope that helps slightly Smile

Spoiler :
It does

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
didnt know you could just do this with that code

Wood! you have typed wrong! its color, not colour
(10-22-2014, 07:26 AM)Voluptious Wrote: didnt know you could just do this with that code

Wood! you have typed wrong! its color, not colour

British.....

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Oh, might be color then, but smelling colour color is like totally wrong in my mind, if you say colour your getting the ur, without its or.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Answered.