BR on Zeyon
Name of player: Zeyon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8668318

Time in GMT: n/a

Server: 33x

Summary: Calling me a "pleb"

OOC and IC Rules

9. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=328369201
>9. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.
>Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC.
>argue or insult in OOC.
>OOC.

There's your problem.
If I recall this correctly, I called you a pleb because you were acting in a dumb way. I can't remember exactly what the argument was about, but if you get upset for some guy calling you "a pleb" in a videogame then you need to grow a thicker skin, mate.

Besides, pleb is a Very mild insult. It's basically calling someone a peasant (from where the word comes from).
(10-19-2014, 10:23 PM)Kayak Wrote: >9. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.
>Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC.
>argue or insult in OOC.
>OOC.

There's your problem.

It was OOC, and you're not involved.

(10-20-2014, 06:22 AM)Zeyon Wrote: If I recall this correctly, I called you a pleb because you were acting in a dumb way. I can't remember exactly what the argument was about, but if you get upset for some guy calling you "a pleb" in a videogame then you need to grow a thicker skin, mate.

Besides, pleb is a Very mild insult. It's basically calling someone a peasant (from where the word comes from).

It's still an insult and against the rules. Maybe if you read them you wouldn't have had this BR.
Since you are traumatized by my snide remark, let's wait for a mod and see what they think.
Approved.