[Unofficial] Drag Club

A little introduction 

Spoiler :
Drag Club is a passive vehicle related clan made by Raptor 

Clan Story :

Spoiler :
It all started in Evocity, when two guys were competing against each other in a drag race outside the city. The race started outside the city and it ended inside the city, the person who won the race was Richard Slayer with his red BMW. After the race the two racers started hanging out and doing more races with other people and competing on a weekly bases. Not long after they became a group of people making and hosting races every week, with different types of races and cars. Every week their reputation about the drag racing in Evocity got bigger, big enough for the government to notice it and shut it down for unauthorized racing and drag racing. So Richard's car got impounded and he had to get money to get it back, however he did not have the money for it. He also didn't have enough money to pay for all the fines and tickets so he had to spend time behind bars.

But after Richard spent his time in jail he decided to sell his car and get a job to get more money. shortly after, he decided to start up a real and authorized car club, he named it the Drag Club. He wanted to get in touch with his old friends but he couldn't find them or get to them because they've all left Evocity, so he started meeting new people who are interested in racing, people started joining the club and helping out Richard. After hosting many races he had enough money to get himself a car, and to make more and new things to the club. He made a testing arena for testing cars and newcomers, and allot more. 

Spoiler :

We are going to be doing allot of things that are related to cars, right now we have a few ideas but what I will be stating in this list isn't going to be everything we're going to be doing, there will be more things that are planned in the future.

-Host weekly races with prizes for winners.
-Host head to head races.
-Host Car Shows
#MORE WILL BE ADDED#

Spoiler :

Although some clans don't have rules but a vehicle related clan can go wrong without some rules, I know that the server already has rules about cars but I want to make sure that people won't go around and give us a bad reputation.

1 - Always listen to the people with high ranks than you, or the owner.
Sometimes I see things that you can not understand or find it confusing, if you don't understand anything feel free to ask me why. That doesn't mean that you do not have an opinion on anything NoYou do have an opinion you can tell me anything or suggest anything at any time but if I say No then don't do it.

2 - Do not intentionally ram cars of the road during races. 
I can understand that this kinda of thing can happen accidentally but you need to know that you should not ram people off the road, it wouldn't be realistic considering a racers wouldn't want to damage his car during a race or at all.

3 - Just because you are a racer does not mean you go speeding without looking at the road and running over people. 
Vehicle Rule #1 from the FearlessRP rules make sure read it.
As I said accidents do happen but that still doesn't mean that you drive through a red light speeding and running people over, you should expect that people might be there to cross the road.

4 - Role Play like a true racer from a racing club.

5 - Reputation 
People will judge our Club from the member's in it, you need to understand that you as a member will be setting an example on our clan. People will judge 
the clan from the members in it, so if you handle things with people fairly and nicely people are going to have a
good idea on this clan, so always think before you say. This also applies to driving.

6 - Passive
The Drag Club is a passive clan, that means in no case will we ever use guns, even if we are attacked, even if our car/s got stolen, we DO NOT use guns ever,
if a situation like that ever happens we will call the police IC, however if we are getting our cars stolen or robbed by someone randomly, then we could just call 
an admin or mod to take care of the situation, that is because they'll be disturbing PassiveRP. So, do not ever get a gun out in any case it'll turn passive into aggressive. 

This is the member's section, here you'll see all of our members and their ranks! 

Spoiler :
Raptor
 Drag Club Owner
---------------
- Racer -
Tails59
[b]WizardZombi
[/b]

- Driver -
BlackForest

- Builder -
 KindermaN

- Guest -
ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

[Image: tdNYgxh.png]
This section is about the ranks and jobs, everyone will hopefully be assigned to different ranks andor jobs. There are two different types of paths or ranks, one of them is the Racer path and the other is Builder both paths can lead to reaching the last 3 ranks.

Racer Path

Spoiler :
- Owner -
Spot Holder 
Raptor

- Car Club Manager -
Spot Holder
Currently No one.

- Car Club Host -
Spot Holder
Currently No one.

- Crew Leader -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.[/b]

- Crew Member -
[b]Spot Holder

Currently No one.[/b]

- Roadster -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.[/b]

- Highway Racer -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.[/b]

- Racer -
[b]Spot Holder
[/b]
[b]WizardZombi[/b]
[b] Tails59
[/b]

- Highway Driver -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.[/b]

- Driver -
[b]Spot Holder[/b]
BlackForest

Builder Path

Spoiler :

- Owner -
Spot Holder 
Raptor

- Car Club Manager -
Spot Holder
Currently No one.

- Car Club Host -
Spot Holder
Currently No one.

- Crew Constructor -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.[/b]

- Head Constructor -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.
[/b]

- Race constructor -
[b]Spot Holder

Currently No one.
[/b]

- Constructor -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.
[/b]

- Race Builder -
[b]Spot Holder
Currently No one.
[/b]

- Builder -
[b]Spot Holder
[/b]KindermaN

- Guest -
This rank is for people who are not sure of joining the clan or not. This will give them 
the opportunity to see wither or not they want to join the clan, they can switch their path when joining.
Spot Holder
ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

THIS FORUM IS STILL A WORKING IN PROGRESS.

This is the application you need to fill in order to join the clan.

A forum personal message will be sent to you regarding your application, after submitting your application you will be tested in 33x for a small driving test, to see if you are a good enough driver or not.

Code:
[b]Steam username :[/b]
[b]Steam ID :[/b]
[b]Age :[/b]
[b]Hours In-game :[/b]
[b]In-game name :[/b]
[b]Most used car :[b]
[b]Car Plate :[/b]
[b]Bans :[/b]
[b]Roleplay Points :[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join the Drag Club :[/b]
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • dig
[Image: abYKggY.png]

Spoiler :
This is where people can donate to this clan help improve it. But you might ask how is donating going to help this clan? Well the answer is : Since we have weekly events with prizes we can use the donated money as a prize or we could use it to buy cars for the clan or for the prizes of our events.

Current Donated Inventory
Money : 0$ 
Items : [b]None [/b]
Donators : 
Special thanks to connbob for donating 30,000$ to the clan.
[b]Special thanks to connbob for donating 25,000$ to the clan.
[/b]

Donation Template

Code:
[b]Amount of Money[/b] :

[b]Comment[/b] :

[b]Server Met up[/b]: (What server do you want us to meet in so you could give us the donation money)

Donations can also be used for betting on an event you can put your money here for events.
To explain further : If we have an event for next week and you are going to be contributing in that event you can be putting money for the winner's here, so if there is allot of people who are going to be competing in the event and they donate for the event the winner could get allot of money.

Event Donation Template
Donation Event Rules
- THIS IS IMPORTANT -

When you are donating all of the event donation rules will apply to you, so make sure you read them before you donate to an event.
This is created so people don't say "Oh sorry I didn't know, give me my stuff back"

1 - You can only donate before the event starts. Once the event starts you can no longer donate or take back your items/money.

2 - If you are going to be participating in the Event you are going to have to give us the donated items before the event starts, if you don't do that you will not enter the event. (This will prevent spammers)

3 -You can only take back your items before the event starts.

4 - If you are participating and donating to the event, you must know that if you lose the event you will NOT get back your items.

5 - All of the Event donated items will go to the event winner.

----------------------------------------------
Current Event Donated Inventory
Money : 0$ 
Items : None
Event Date : ##/##/####
Event Time : ##:##
Event Day : Unknown
Event Number : #
Donators : Currently None

Code:
[b]Amount of Money[/b] : (How much money you'd like to donate, you can also donate items such as cars, no guns.)

[b]Donate an Item[/b] : (You can donate an item such as a car here if you don't wish to donate money, no guns.)

[b]Date of Event[/b] : (Put the date of the event you are donating to, this can be found in the event section below)

[b]Event Number[/b] : (Put the number of the event, this can be found below)

[b]Comment[b] : (Write a comment)

[b]Server Met Up[/b] : (When and where are we going to recive your donation from? what server? what time?)
Looks nice.

good luck!
Looks good
Keep up the good work!
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
When I first saw this, I thought it was a drag queen related clan xD

Good luck!
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 2 users Like EthanArcher's post:
  • Toxic, Jordy
Wow, Still debating whether to join this.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Amount of Money : $30458

Comment : Although I am not in this clan, and have no plans to join because I have my own clan, it sounds awesome so I thought I might aswell help out.

Server Met up: V33X, /PM connbob

- Conn
Amount of Money : $25760

Comment : Although I am not in this clan, and have no plans to join because I have my own clan, it sounds awesome so I thought I might aswell help out.
This is added to the last donation

Server Met up: V33X, /PM connbob

- Conn
Look good Smile

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

You should change the name. Wasn't cars I pictured in my brain when I read the title, but men in dresses and makeup...