Unban cherryberry
Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned)

Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: )

Banning Admin: Kiljoy

Ban Length: FOR-ever

Reason for the ban: I wish you GTFO!

Why we should unban you: i got permed. well I think its for the reason a minge ooc says: I wish i could get donator.
Where i reply to: I wish you dont, (who want a minge then meta as a donator. more fail SS yeah!)

This was the reason for my ban/perm

TBH i also think that he banned my cause 10min early i wanted to arrest a rebel that was inside the city when they where permend by the presendent. hes reason to be in the city cause he "stored his car" well. ofcourse u only can do that in the city. i wanted to arrest him. cause. he also could ask for police support so he can store his car and get guided outside how a good RP'er should RP and don't think well lets risk a arrest so I can whine in ooc RANDOM ARREST OMG! ( cause this is want that kind of ppl do) so I asked for a warrant on him. then killjoy comes as a HSS or SS... and say to him cherry let him go. so I Free'd him. didn't want to but I through lets skip some whine parts and just let him go.
Dunno why a "sercert Service" brother with a simple arrest of a low ranked cop. for breaking laws.

anyway that is I think the also a bit of reason that I get permed. and I'm Sure Killjoy will reply something like: Cherry you have broken to many rules... loads of bans... something like that what was a long time ago and this time I didnt break a rule i talked in OOC. to a "minge" in my eye.

cheers

-------
little song under reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QI-d78dU...re=related
---
why dunno was in my playlist and kinda liked it here

(08-25-2011, 03:08 PM)cherryberry Wrote: Cherry you have broken to many rules... loads of bans... something like that
DAm im smart. now a real reply
thank you.

btw did you like the song?
You never RP properly and I'm sick of your attitude, which you also demonstrate in this request.
like your always online on the server, u cant say I >never< rp properly. cause i do. but of course u see only dark points in my.

my attitude change at each mood. strange its always to same with you.

anyway Still I don't think a perm is on its a place. and to get more the point I don't even think a ban was on its place. saying to a minge that >I< don't wish he had donator status isn't a ban reason.

that you support law-breaking with letting the law-breaker go. doesn't mean I don't give my opinion to a minge that want donator.
You did exactly the same last time with your attitude, except it involved insulting me and refusing to acknowledge the warning system.
I did what? what last time?
Its your rulebreaking AND your general sarcastic/disrespectful manner to admins and other players which got you permed in the first place, including a fair amount of previous bans if I remember right. The sarcasm and attitude has clearly not left you:

(08-25-2011, 03:53 PM)cherryberry Wrote: like your always online on the server, u cant say I >never< rp properly. cause i do. but of course u see only dark points in my.

my attitude change at each mood. strange its always to same with you.

How are we supposed to know that your rulebreaking habits haven't left you either?
like I said. Killjoy hasn't been respect full to me in-game in ooc.
just a example: yesterday the part i wanted to arrest the rebel for breaking law. he let him go i walk to him. didnt say anything the whole day to him then he start with Fuck off cherry.

and I say this is a unfair ban, also killjoy Shows only bad sides of my, cause that is what he sees in my. im fine with that but by more precisely on the forum when saying " I never rp properly" when other admins think i never rp properly so I won't get unbanned. That why i said: Like your always on the server to see my bad role playing.

I have great rp's with different kind of peoples. so does this mean i have to @ hey admin, im roleplaying great now. can u stealth watch my?

common we all know you can't do that and to my that looks *** as hell.

thanks.

[/quote]

How are we supposed to know that your rulebreaking habits haven't left you either?
[/quote]

U can ask some friend of my where I rp with? also i'm mostly in evo 2 where almost never a admin is. cause they are to busy at evo 1 50/50 need admin i understand that. but I play as a "Tax man" in evo 2 alot. im trying getting Hobo RP back to evo 2. like it was in evo 1 long time ago. and sometimes just solo rp and Rob all stores and put World props in tides then put in warehouse (like giga store computers etc)

----
I have been waiting for Idea's meaby of you admins. Not seeing anything come. I'm asking for 1 chance. un-perm and u will see how great role play i can. I have break 1 rule. perm my and u will not hear from my again. nlr perm. cdm that is my fault perm. is this a idea?
oke, but i have never heard a plan to perm me? but i think it was under admins?