Cruise Settings
What's the command for choosing cruise control key!? There should be a derma that pops up with a command or whatever, I can't remember it..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
"T" my friend Wink.

You can also see it in the description of the item, I belive.
But you can make a window popup so you can set ppreferences for the cruise control
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Oh. Uhm.. No idea Sad! I thoght that you were the one with 1884 hours here?!
I would think either Temar/BSOG/Soul knows, if not they could scour the code if they were bothered
(10-13-2014, 09:44 AM)Mist Wrote: Oh. Uhm.. No idea Sad! I thoght that you were the one with 1884 hours here?!

Anyone could have 5000 hours and still forget things if they don't use them for a while or any other circumstances. No matter how experienced the player is.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Chumps
(10-13-2014, 11:22 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 09:44 AM)Mist Wrote: Oh. Uhm.. No idea Sad! I thoght that you were the one with 1884 hours here?!

Anyone could have 5000 hours and still forget things if they don't use them for a while or any other circumstances. No matter how experienced the player is.
It was a joke. Don't take things so seriously.
????
If you don't mean /cruise (number), I wouldn't know... Sad
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Is there a menu? I never heard of it, I know about /cruise <number>
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(10-13-2014, 11:40 AM)Mist Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 11:22 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:

It was a joke. Don't take things so seriously.

Pretty hard to figure out it's a joke when there's nothing funny there Wink

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep