UnBan Request - Deadhacks
Your name: Deadhacks

Your ban ID: 51479

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting from being banned before

Involved: No one besides console and me

Why we should unban you: Well you should unban me because I always think someone should get another chance if its not that serious. I learned that I should just deal with the ban instead of avoiding it. I can say to you I will never double account again because for one I will never break anymore rules. All I ask for is 1 more chance to prove to you I am able to stay on FearlessRP.
Your ban history is quite severe. This is your second TOS breach.

This was a blatant rulebreakage on your part where you knew of the consequences and went ahead with it anyways.
You've put little to no effort into your UBR and I see no reason for this case to go in your favour.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-12-2014, 05:10 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your ban history is quite severe. This is your second TOS breach.

This was a blatant rulebreakage on your part where you knew of the consequences and went ahead with it anyways.
You've put little to no effort into your UBR and I see no reason for this case to go in your favour.

I realized everything I did pretty much lost my chances of joining FearLess again. I am just asking for 1 more chance. All of those bans were when I was new and didn't really read the rules. Over this whole ban period I was reading the rules. I can promise you I wont do it again.
Denied.

It has only been 3 months. You avoided a ban with a second account which is penalized with a permanent ban. It is permanent for a reason and will stay.