Unblacklist appeal | Pontusssan |
Your name: Pontusssan

Your blacklist ID: 40155

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85117793

Reason: "Reckless Driving resulting in CMD

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Kpred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because I took nitro backwards, I tried to stop and I accidently cmded 2 people. I got out from the car and called a paramedic, paramedic killed one guy and healed the second one, Kpred comes and instant blacklisting me. I dont see that as fair, everyone else who CDM and stuff, get's a warning, but I get a instant blacklist, he didn't even say anything, and people who CDM and just driving away, don't get instant blacklist, Thanks in advance, but I dont see this as a fair blacklist.
No it aint, You rammed into me
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(10-12-2014, 11:02 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: No it aint, You rammed into me

Read again please.
It was 100% your fault whether or not you meant it. You thought you'd show off nitroing backwards away from me in a car chase and smashed into two cars, cdming both of the people standing beside them.

You aren't required to be given a warning, the rules are your warning when you join as they're the first thing you see.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(10-12-2014, 11:07 AM)Kpred Wrote: It was 100% your fault whether or not you meant it. You thought you'd show off nitroing backwards away from me in a car chase and smashed into two cars, cdming both of the people standing beside them.

You aren't required to be given a warning, the rules are your warning when you join as they're the first thing you see.
I didn't try to show off, you chased me, I tried to dirve away, it was a accident. it didn't make it on purpose, And would never do.
A police chase which made you ram into me, Its still a blacklist.

Plus atleast you haven't been banned
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(10-12-2014, 01:26 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: A police chase which made you ram into me, Its still a blacklist.

Plus atleast you haven't been banned

I stopped because it was an accident, most other people wouldn't stop.
Just because you stopped doesn't justify it.

Ultimately you nitro'd going backwards, therefore it's your own fault.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck