Ban Request on spunkboobs
Name of player: spunkboobs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42701719

Time in GMT: 17:44 

Server: v33x

Summary: I got a random demote(I asked him why I should leave several times but no response), he also had no keypad but don't think you can see it in this video i did ask an admin to come but never did. He is also double dooring.

Evidence: Here is my video I hope it is enough evidence.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqPeGlP...jL80eJ-yIQ
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Alrighty so here's what REALLY happened.

I was in the middle of building my base and I didn't want anyone interrupting me.

I had just finished putting up the walls and I then put down a button. This guy comes in and I tell him to get out.
(Now keep in mind if he hadn't been here, I could have put down a keypad sooner, but I DID put one down after I demoted him.)

If I have to tell someone to leave 3+ times, of course I'm going to demote them for not following orders.

I'm very serious when it comes to my RP and I don't want people like himself minging around.

As you can see in this video, I have the Toolgun in my hand, ready to put up a Keypad.

Also, I wasn't double dooring, there was at least a 1 person space in between the door.

Thanks for taking your time to read.
(10-12-2014, 02:09 PM)Yhig Wrote: Alrighty so here's what REALLY happened.

I was in the middle of building my base and I didn't want anyone interrupting me.

I had just finished putting up the walls and I then put down a button. This guy comes in and I tell him to get out.
(Now keep in mind if he hadn't been here, I could have put down a keypad sooner, but I DID put one down after I demoted him.)

If I have to tell someone to leave 3+ times, of course I'm going to demote them for not following orders.

I'm very serious when it comes to my RP and I don't want people like himself minging around.

As you can see in this video, I have the Toolgun in my hand, ready to put up a Keypad.

Also, I wasn't double dooring, there was at least a 1 person space in between the door.

Thanks for taking your time to read.
Yes but I asked you why i should leave and you never told me why, also you could not shut the door when you was in it and by what ive been told you have to be able to close the door. You all ready had contraband down and you should of build before you put it down because if the police raided because of your contra they could not of got in.
1. I asked you to leave, I'm the leader, you follow MY orders.

2. The door didn't shut because the ceiling was too low, like I said I was still building.

3. That wasn't my contraband.

Nice try though genius.
(10-17-2014, 01:14 AM)Yhig Wrote: 1. I asked you to leave, I'm the leader, you follow MY orders.

2. The door didn't shut because the ceiling was too low, like I said I was still building.

3. That wasn't my contraband.

Nice try though genius.
I asked you a question on why I should leave and it is still double dooring and no keypads. Can ypu prove it's not your contraband? 
Approved