Ban Request on The Odd Guest
Name of player: The Odd Guest

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17480793

Time in GMT: 14:30

Server: v2d

Summary: Breaking Fearrp,RDM,backseat admin    (maybe NLR)

Evidence: I didnt record it, but I screened the PMs where he clearly stated that he did that.
           If not enough,check damagelogs and so on.
I saw him entering the nexus garage so I told him to stop. He was unarmed and stopped. When I told him to get on the ground he started saying "please please listen to me" and started moving when I still told him to get on the ground. Then he randomly takes out an AK and shoots me in the head when I was still pointing a gun at him. In the PMs he told me that he wanted to take his car and wanted to punish the officer who tazed him,took his car and "ran him over" with his car. That shows that he DID break fearrp and rdmed me,wanted to kill the rulebreaking officer (backseat admin) and that he maybe broke NLR (screen 1)

!ATTENTION! (At least for me) The screens are loading very slowly and it might look like I added no screens. I did it but they are just loading very slow

[Image: xuzuvnsc2j23.jpg]
Him saying that he did it because he was mad about the officer who took his car

[Image: jt7ad8fr11uu.jpg]
Him asking me if i want money for not doing the BR

[Image: zc28uaddojto.jpg]

[Image: zpfvr37y9bz.jpg]
Him telling me that I was stopping him from killing the "rulebreaking" Officer and saying that thats why he killed me
I already have a BR on him for RDM and random stealing my car. This guy is overly aggressive.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team