Pull a prank on your friends
Im well used to .bat, also people can easily search stuff that changes the code into an auto shutdown if the attacked dont know how to remove it.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
To prank someone post there adress as an AA meeting site
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
I remember some time ago on school, I had my friend's laptop because I was bored. I decided to pull a little prank on him.
I placed his Internet Browser Google Chrome into a map on the dekstop. I made a new shortcut, and with a few lines of code it turned into an auto-shutdown.
The shutdown displayed a message where the real Google Chrome was. If he opened the real Google Chrome, it'd come up with a "site with explicit material to trick friends" (Not saying pr0n sites here)

It's so funny to see their reactions when their laptop shuts down, and even more fun when they open the real Browser :3

*Trawllfaec.Jaypeg*
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • The Crack Fox
You have no idea how many times i did this on my schools computers Tounge
Just one where Internet Explorer and pinball kept opening itself xD
I used to have this one joke installed on my old desktop

the Screensaver was a BSOD and it looks like the PC reboots its self.

The cool thing about the screensaver, it finds out what OS you have, and makes a corresponding BSOD with the right OS boot screen. THEN it takes your desktop background to make it look like it loaded up then it does the BSOD again and repeats the fake booting process.

To just get out of it just move your mouse since its a Screensaver XD

I scared my brothers with it once going "MIKEY, I think I broke the computer!"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]