BR On [+18]BeeDro07
Name of player: [+18]BeeDro07

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:66650251

Time in GMT: Unknown

Server: 33x

Summary: Beedro was being evicted at the time for squating/contrafarming on private property, we controled the MTL and informed him that he would need to pack up and move somewhere else, he ignored every message, upon getting confermation from Fultzy that we can indeed move to make him leave we found his contra on the top of the office room of the B1-2 garages and massive prop block at every enterence. Then upon seeing us he materialed an invisible prop to make us unable to see him.

The server crashed not long after going into the building

I suspect he had an invisible maze to prevent people from getting into his contra area

Evidence:

His office door, upon cracking our way in we found another prop blocking our way that was made semi invisible
[Image: DED1BFF3DD0473EDAFD25EFE0850C5D9B33389BE]

Two angles at the garage area showing he had no keypads of any kind and invisible props blocking access, you can see what appears to also be invisible props defending an access route to the top of the office section.

[Image: C070B7E5BEA5A01E70B60CFC8144C338277D8E3E]

[Image: EB379F491196DB9ADCFC602ACC317001D886041E]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Here are more screen shots. For some reason I'm able to see invisible props slightly, as if they're a glass-y material.
If gives you more of an idea of how many props where in the building invisible.
I didn't think to take any more pictures of the rest of the base, as I thought everyone saw what I see.. 

[Image: hsaDDL1.jpg][Image: L1yhym5.jpg]
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Approved.