UnBan Request - Deadhacks
Your name: Marc | Deadhacks - Marc | Fwsy

Your ban ID: 51479

Banned by: Console

Reason: The reason I was banned of double accounting due to my ban already happening.

Involved: Console (Automatic ban)

Why we should unban you: The Reason I should be unbanned is because I was already banned and I learned what I did was wrong. Floodify just gave me another chance which I will not ruin. I can promise this will never happen again.
I didn't ban you when you got a double accounted ban, it was made by Console due to you logging in to FL with your other account under family sharing.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-06-2014, 02:31 PM)Floodify Wrote: I didn't ban you when you got a double accounted ban, it was made by Console due to you logging in to FL with your other account under family sharing.

Didn't know what to put so I put you since the old ban was from you. Sorry about that
You were banned for double accounting. So your best bet is to explain what has happened that you were banned for this.
(10-06-2014, 03:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You were banned for double accounting. So your best bet is to explain what has happened that you were banned for this.
The banned request was approved so floodify should know
Deadhacks, you were unbanned for the steam card incident, not this. I do not know why you double accounted, and I wasn't the one who banned you, it was an auto ban.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-06-2014, 04:07 PM)Floodify Wrote: Deadhacks, you were unbanned for the steam card incident, not this. I do not know why you double accounted, and I wasn't the one who banned you, it was an auto ban.

I was on my second account and I forgot I was banned after a month later. 
(10-06-2014, 04:07 PM)Floodify Wrote: Deadhacks, you were unbanned for the steam card incident, not this. I do not know why you double accounted, and I wasn't the one who banned you, it was an auto ban.

I really don't know how to make a unban request with an automatic ban.
Anyone?
I mean you openly admitting to double accounting.

So this ban is in fact valid. Denied.